Posts created by pamalee444

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 16 9:39 AM
How do I join the Tournament?

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on May 25, 15 1:54 PM
Just uncheck the windowed box but leave the graphics alone. I was able to get full screen with no obstructions. Hope this helps you all. HAPPY GAMING!!

I like this game alot. I have not used the SG except to help with 1 puzzle. I really like the challange and I am glad they have some games that are a little more difficult.

ASAIL. I had the same problem at first. You must slide the glass tube over the pink strip at the top that you just put in. I believe it is step 4. The glass will slide to cover the tube at the top. I hope this helps you out.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 13 9:27 PM
BFG Tech Support is awesome. They are currently working on this problem. I just sent a Dr. Felix report on this and I encourage you to do the same so that they can get this fixed quickly. I have been with BFG for a few years and they ALWAYS HELP YOU OUT. Be patient and you can always ask for a refund if you feel the need. I just want to all to know that BFG Tech Support is great and they will help you out.
Pamela

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 22, 13 12:11 PM
ok tyvm.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 22, 13 8:25 AM
Where do we get the fis to feed the cat to activate the ears to get the sink valve?

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 5, 13 9:02 AM
I put all the sliders in the proper position, all the holes are open, but the chest will not open. I tried to use the lever on the closeup and on the full chest view. Nothing will get it open. Anyone have a suggestion? So far its a great game. Happy Gaming all Fishies. BFG Rocks.

OMG I am so happy. I had to completely go out of the game, then reload it and my inventory is back! TY all SVM, I gotta go now so I can finish the game. LOL
HAPPY GAMING
Pamalee444

I have just collected the 3 red orbs. I try to put them on the middle pannel but my inventory will not open. I went to other locations to try to get it open but I can not. There is no tab, and if I try to put my mouse in the area of the inventory, I just get the arrow to go back. Anyone have a similar problem? I went out to title page to try to reload the inventory but it did not do anything. BTW: BFG is AWESOME!!! I have over 450 games and I check everyday to see what the new games are. I just love this website. Their Support is GREAT! HAPPY GAMING ALL!!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 12 11:02 AM
If it is the bag with the zipper, you will need to get a replacement zipper pull. This is down the road a bit. There is a built in stratagy guide, did you look to see if you need to do anything else? I will check back later to see if you got it. HAPPY GAMING!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 12 8:26 AM
I am in the bonus game. I am working on the puzzle in the kitchen where you must put the tiles on the board with like tiles in columns. I can not get any of the pieces to go on the board. I have all I need and if I try to place a piece on the board it just disappears. Any one have any ideas? Thanks

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 12 8:05 AM
Click on the gold plate to zoom then use your screwdriver. Hope this helps. Happy Gaming!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 12 8:03 AM
There is one time you need a cup of water, then another time you need a bottle of water. Keep going and you will eventually get and use each one although you will not have them both at the same time. Happy Gaming!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 12 8:01 AM
I dont believe you can go back at all. The games auto-saves when you exit. I also do not think you can advance without getting something, so you should be able to get whatever you are missing with no problem. There is a built in stratagy guide. Try looking in there to see where you need to go to get your missing item. I hope this helps. Happy Gaming!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 12 7:58 AM
There is a stratagy guide built in the game and it shows you how to complete the puzzle. I also found them a bit much. I almost never use hints or skips or guides, but I just dont want to spend an hour figuring out how many moves in advance I need to plan for. Its worse than chess! lol. Hope the SG helps you out. Happy Gaming!!!

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Dec 26, 10 8:55 AM
I played Hunt for the Puppeteer. I though it was a great game. Lots of fun. I was sad when it ended. I want to play the 1st: FBI Confidential but the reviews are all over the place. I just demo-ed the last: Cards of Destiny and it looks really good also. I finished the demo before the 60 min. trial. Happy Gaming all.
Pamalee444

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Nov 2, 10 9:05 AM
Jitterbug,
go to the airship, go to the map and use your reveal dream jewel there. It will add the location to the map after you use the dream jewel. Hope this helps, good luck!
Pamela

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Nov 2, 10 9:01 AM
I believe that if you go into the building and use your light dream jewel, the room will illuminate and the music pieces will break. There will be a tremor and you will receive a message to go outside and check what broke. Hope this helps you! Good luck.
Pamela

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jul 6, 10 9:07 AM
Freesbie wrote:"how do you get a "walkthrough"? I am SO stuck on the beach...getting tired of this...thanks in advance "

a great site is gam*boom*rs.com. since we are not allowed to post the site, I have used an * in place of a letter. It is the same letter both times, it follows the letter d.
Once you are there, there is a tab for walkthroughs. Then find your game and click on the link. Happy gaming & good luck! Hope this helps!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator