Posts created by romany09

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 5:45 AM
Cannot turn off custom cursor in options. The paint brush following me around is driving me nuts

Mine was the "divider" and that was a circle compass. I did go out of the game and returned and then it worked. Thanks!

posted in Mystery Mosaics 2 on Sep 3, 17 12:03 PM
I don't see a level number but I'm on a 20 x15 puzzle. I have had the overlap for a few puzzles and have to move the square up top from the glove to the hammer in order to see the column numbers. Also, the left color circle overlaps the game. Every time I get to the 3rd color (black) and click on one square, there is a crash and I'm told I've made too many mistakes and the game is over. This happened 3 times and so although I will uninstall and reinstall, I'm pretty much done with this game. Too bad, because it is fun and a bit more challenging than the average grid games.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold on Aug 18, 17 4:48 PM
I have been so frustrated with this game. But I found a video on YouTube for Level 20. Have not tried it yet but it looks like we need to clear the "walls" around the top key (blue) and make sure it drops onto the arrow path. Then destroy the "walls" around the bottom one (red) but there is no arrow path there yet. Now you move your person and get the first key. Then you have to change direction and for me, the double click doesn't always work so I can't always change direction. But if you can, the second key will be on the arrow path. Then proceed toward the cage once you have both keys. Sorry, I'm really not very good at games, especially when they don't work that well, but I do like the game and I'm going to try it. Hope this helps somewhat...

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 10, 17 12:41 PM
Thanks so much mhatfie. Never would have done it without your instructions!

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 8, 17 8:03 AM
Wow! Thanks, Brimaz, perfect!

posted in Crazy Heights on Jul 31, 17 4:54 AM
I like the bit of strategy that is required. It is not the usual M3 since arrows along the sides must be pressed to make matches. When you match 3 bananas the game is completed. Just as I got the hang of the game, I had to complete it in a certain amount of moves. So ok, I can do that. Unfortunately, although it is not timed, there is suddenly a gorilla who wants my banana unless I make a match. I lost that game. I didn't delete the trial, yet, but don't know if I'm up to the adrenaline rush required. I believe you can earn money to purchase "staff" (power-ups) so that may help. Maybe after my third cup of coffee I'll buy it...

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 3, 17 6:25 AM
Not really a serious tech issue but the box that says "Menu" is sometimes over the cards that are placed on the screen. For instance, in the very first game (or second one), the menu box was over the number 3 and I only knew the number because it was a mummy and there was a mummy with the number in another position. Very annoying. Other than that, I'm going to buy it, but hope there are no other problems.

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics on Apr 1, 17 6:42 AM
I think this is one of the best griddler games from Big Fish. I just adore seeing the flowers "bloom" and the water come alive. I'm even enjoying the labyrinths. Hope the developers will do another one soon since I am almost finished playing this one

posted in The Spell on Mar 31, 17 8:05 AM
This could have been a great game but I am so sorry I bought it Got to the first hourglass level and have no clue why when I get to 15 of them, it cannot be used to add time. I've played the level several times and I give up...

posted in Mosaic: Game of Gods II on Mar 23, 17 3:06 PM
I really like the music and the relaxing mood of fitting the pieces together, nicer than a jigsaw. I got to the 10th level and clicked off and left the room for a moment. When I came back I had a DOS message about a crash dump. Had to close down by holding the button (alt/ctrl/delete didn't work). When I restarted my computer I got the DOS screen with restarting in safe mode. That was yesterday. Today, decided to try the game and it took me back to the first level, everything else (the 9 levels that I completed) was wiped out! Just thought I'd pass that along to the developers...

posted in Spellarium on Mar 4, 17 1:36 PM
Thanks, your instructions for Level 50 helped! On my way now...

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 23, 17 4:22 PM
I'm in a timed game with ash and have played so many times. The "skip" does not work. Please let me know how many times I must play before the "skip" will work. If it is broken, I will request a refund.

posted in Valentine's Day Griddlers 2 on Feb 14, 17 7:24 AM
Why, why, why would a developer produce a game using white text on light gray background??? This is the second time (that I know of). I couldn't buy their previous game because of that. Do yourself a favor, next time: use black letters on gray or colors that contrast. Not all of us have HD or perfect eyesight. Thanks...

posted in Griddlers Victorian Picnic on Jan 18, 17 7:49 AM
This would be a fun game but unfortunately, using white print on a gray background is impossible for me to see without eye strain. Sorry, I have made a new year resolution to not buy games that are "unseeable"!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts on Jan 14, 17 8:30 AM
I'm in storage (the map directs me there) and the hint is charged but does not work. When I click on objects it says there is nothing needed there. Will try to play in another room but may ask for a refund if nothing works. As of now, I cannot move forward.

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Nov 29, 16 7:54 AM
I'm on the same level with the same problem and would also like to know. I'm ready to request a refund since I have done this so many times and it is senseless, now, because I cannot move on.

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 14, 16 5:23 AM
I stopped at the third level also. I remember playing this years ago and it didn't get that difficult until the third or fourth temple. Why not program fun games like this for those of us who are not as "quick" as others? Uninstall...

A FEW DAYS LATER: ok, I reinstalled the earlier game (Legendary Mahjong) and replayed that. The Slider puzzles were easier and I liked them so much. So I practiced and did ok. Now I'm going to buy this one.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 16 12:04 PM
Thank you, it helped me. I could not have continued without your help!

posted in World Mosaics 8: Fiction Fixers on Aug 9, 16 6:41 AM
Need 1280 x 768 pixels and my W7-64 bit is only 1024 x 768 pixels. Very disappointed and feel that the developers should have taken into consideration that not everyone can afford the latest tech...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator