Posts created by treaze

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 5, 11 11:05 AM
could some one please tell me how to get the mirror from the merchant?? thanks

posted in Magic Farm on Oct 5, 11 11:02 AM
could some one please help me get the mirror from the merchant,?? thanks

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 11:08 AM
yes i have and it will not work, it keeps saying wrong tool, I tried the pry bar on the last step, it will not work, once again it said wrong tool, I dont have any other tool I have treid them all, their is nothing left to find and pick up, my tool box only has (broom, sun disk, bust 1 &2, parachute and pry bar, and this will not work)

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 11:03 AM
thank will do I was trying on the 2nd step

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 10:54 AM
no it keeps saying not this tool, I have tried and tried,

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 10:42 AM
I cannot get the crank, I have the box and all the tools I have left are
broom, sun disk, bust 1&2, parachute, pry bar, it tells me I can NOT use this tool, and this is all I have left, what am I doing wrong, help pleas

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 10:37 AM
I had the last one it was great, but on this one I cannot get the drill, I have the box and the only remaining tools I have are: Broom, Sun disk, bust 1&2, Parachute, Pry bar, it keeps coming up you cannot use that tool, I have no more tools other then the above and it will not let me use them, help, what am I doing wrong

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 10:26 AM
I played the other one, it was great, now I have a problem, I cannot get the bit, I only have the broom, sun disk, bust 1 &2 parachute and pry bar left, it tells me this is not the tool, I have tried and tried, I have the box, and I know where the bit is, but I cannot get it, what tool do you use, the above does not work, it keeps comming up with that not the tool, help

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 28, 09 8:44 PM
could some please help me, I cannot move the gears in the telescope,or drag them

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 28, 09 8:40 PM
in the Baron book, could some please help me, I cannot move the barrings they will not stay, I cannot drag them, what am I doing wrong, thanks

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 28, 09 8:36 PM
try typing PACKAGE ON ICE
RETREIVE AT PORT

hope that helps, I was stuck too.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 27, 09 9:14 PM
now I know I am bumb, but I ran out of time again, the numbers keep changing now its 121, 233, 233, I tried to do it on my own, that is why the numbers change, each time the timer runs out, please I am sorry for being a pest, thank you very much, in advance

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 27, 09 8:51 PM
thank you very, very much, but I ran out of time and now my numbers are
212, 211 and 211 can you believe that, please please help, I really need to move on, thanks

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 27, 09 7:33 PM
Hi, yes they did and I tried the trowel, but it would not do anything, my numbers are as follows, if you could help, it would be great, I do not have too much time left, if you make a box from 1-16 starting in the left I have and did the following:
221 and in this I did 1,2
row 2 zero
for 331 I did 9,10
for 321 I did 3, and 16 and light in the middle is on and will not let me use the trowel, what a mess thaks

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 27, 09 7:18 PM
very nice of you to help, I also have a problem with the same puzzel, I have tried 6 times, this time my # are as follows,221, 332, and 321, I made the box of 16 starting from the left, I filled in the following
#1,2 and 4
2nd row all 00
3rd row is #9,10
4th row is #13, and #1 all the centres are lit up but it will not let me proceed, please help me, I left the game to get help and do not have much time left, thank you very much in advance

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 27, 09 6:49 PM
I have tried that, but it does not work, I am being dum, my # are
#1 221
#2 332
#3 321
please help I have tried 6 times, and I have been matching the centre of each slot and having no luck, thank you

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Apr 27, 09 6:18 PM
when you have to restore the garden, it says, the # of plants in each set of 4 slots must match the speified in the centre I did and nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?? please help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator