Posts created by exact

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 3, 18 5:34 PM
For the second round,after playing games in each scene look for the large cat and youknow the shield is in that scene. Yes you play all the scenes 5 times. The scenes go faster and shield is easier to find!

posted in Solitaire Victorian Picnic 2 on Mar 27, 18 12:40 PM
I am addicted to these games and this one does not disappoint. I highly
recommended It. Keep them coming. Great if you are laid up from surgery
or weather or what ever,enjoy!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 21, 18 9:50 AM
Thank you, thank you BFG. I have been opening your site every morning the first thing hoping for a new Vacation game. I was so excited to see it and now cannot wait to go on Vacation!!

posted in Solitaire Valentine's Day 2 on Mar 4, 18 9:10 PM
I get to the very end of Happy Holiday and can't finish it as I have to leave for something. when come back I have to start the whole level over again. I think I have done this a dozen times, Whats with that???

I finely did all of Happy Holidays? Every level finished.. Is this the end of the game??
Because there is another arrow .but it won't go aywhere!!!

posted in Solitaire Valentine's Day 2 on Feb 27, 18 3:03 PM
I had the same problem, I just had to figure it out and finally slowed down to keep it from flipping too fast. My problem is getting through the Happy Holiday level? I have to keep trying, it's imposssible!

I thought I had finally finished Happy Holidays only to find out I missed finishing
one level rowards the end, now I have to start the whole Happy Holiday over again
probably my 7th time. Why can't we just go to that one level that I missed??
I'm debating wether I really want to do it again. It's a hard level.!!!!

posted in Wobbly Bobbly on Feb 9, 18 7:53 PM
Fun, but I can't get through level 11, very frustrating! After persuing this level and having fun to keep trying I finally did it and was proud of my accomplishment!
Sorry I'm done with this game! At 83 I'm just not fast enough to put out flames!!
I would love it if BFG would come back with Big City, Vacation and Clear it games and
Rescue, I despise all the wierd murder games!!

posted in Wobbly Bobbly on Feb 9, 18 9:54 AM
I am so sick of the spooks and murder games that this is a stupid mindless fun
game to play! I loved the Clear it games and wish we had more of those! This is
a simular kind of game!

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire: L'Amour on Feb 1, 18 4:32 AM
Thank you BFG, love,love.love the Jewel Match Solitaire games! Keep them coming!
Each one is unique and fun!

end
 posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Jan 29, 18 11:30 AM
I built every castle with every Ruby and I got the all, but when I finished it still told me that I needed to go back and find more Rubies to finish, I did finish!! What's with that????

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Jan 28, 18 3:51 PM
This game is absolutely addicting! I have a hard time leaving it as I can't wait to see the next Castle! I recommend this game to anyone that has the time and is looking for a good game to play!

posted in Solitaire Jack Frost: Winter Adventures 2 on Jan 14, 18 10:49 AM
I'm addicted! Great solitaire game. Very good for the old mind!

posted in Solitaire Jack Frost: Winter Adventures 2 on Jan 11, 18 10:58 AM
Fun game! I'm "hooked" on solitaire until more Ranger or Vacation or Hidden Expedition games come out!

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island on Jan 5, 18 3:39 PM
Glad to see some NEW good games coming back. Thank you. bring out more!!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 7:31 PM
Finished game in 2 days. Was a fun game to relax with. No problems, got 3 stars on every level, played relaxed mode.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 20, 17 1:00 PM
Thank you Big Fish! Christmas Wonderland is a great way to get in to the Christmas
spirit, young and old! I'm even going back to play all of them! The graphics improve each year too!

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Nov 23, 17 6:44 PM
I went to the store and bought everything! I finally finished this level after playing it for months! It worked and now I can finally continue the game. I'll probably get stuck somewhere again but hope not like this one!!

posted in Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective on Nov 22, 17 9:03 AM
Nice game for an 8 yr. old!

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Nov 16, 17 1:25 PM
I was looking forward Halloween 3 this year. I guess the devolopers didn't want to do another. 2 was so good and must have been hard to do with all the details and graphics were great!

I Too have played this leve 59, it has me totatally baffled and frustrated. I'm ready to ask for a refund too. To get all this way and not be able to finish is very disappointing!

Did you get the extra worker?? Get him from the pole on the left. It takes more workers to build the bridge. Hope this helps!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator