Posts created by judygoodfellow

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 17 1:15 PM
I normally like these sheet puzzles but it doesn't allow you to drag the sheet down far enough to complete the Christmas Tree and Santa's sleigh/reindeer

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 6, 17 11:24 AM
I've placed the five golden lotuses and the blossom deity appeared, but even though I've exited and come back in I'm still being told to place the lotuses.I don't know if this is a technical glich or not.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 17 11:13 AM
It came back the next time I started the game - then Elf disappeared - then reappeared.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 17 11:11 AM
I seem to be having a problem with the bonus game. It is no longer allowing me to pick up objects from inventory, starting with the cane.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 17 4:30 PM
i have the same problem

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 16 2:25 PM
I have the same problem

Same problem. The map doesn't transport you

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 16 7:15 AM
I've also had trouble with ERS games when I upgraded to windows 10 - pity because they include my favourite games. I had other problems with windows 10 so took my laptop in and had windows 10 removed and 7 put back - but i still can't use the new ERS - they load but everything is dead slow - only part of the picture appears and the cursor is almost non responsive. Other games are fine.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 5, 15 3:54 PM
I've got the same problem - where do you get the extra £10.00?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 1:35 PM
same problem with Windows 10 and I love this series

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 15 4:19 PM
I also had the error message about my graphics card - newly installed Windows 10. Ran check - it's up to date. Unfortunately I have bought this game!

I placed the gold and silver figures ok - but when I came back with the copper one it wouldn't let me near to place it or rescue the princess

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste on Nov 14, 13 12:01 PM
I still have the same - blank screen and sound.Need to call up Task Manager to escape

One of the two mosaic tiles disappeared when I added it to the mosaic in the cottage and no bed appeared - in the bonus game

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 10:24 AM
I have the same problem - blank screen with sound. I uninstalled and reinstalled but no different. I'll run my driver search programme but I think they are all up to date.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 13 11:23 AM
My code for the inn disappeared before I could pick it up

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Aug 16, 13 12:39 PM
I'm also having trouble getting in to tackle the fire breathing plant.I zoomed in earlier using the glass but didn't have the button. After I retreived the button from the plants down the hole - nothing works anymore - as if the green infection has taken over the game!

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 5, 13 11:29 AM
In Level 4, where do you find the other fireplaces? I've clicked everywhere in the lighted area and I've built a sawmill so I've got plenty of wood.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Jul 8, 13 3:02 PM
I've tried this and i also can't get it to work

I have the same problem

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator