Posts created by Zolea

posted in My Farm Life 2 on Sep 28, 11 2:27 PM
[b]How did they get the cow to climb all the stairs to the rooftop?[b] LOL Now that is something I would pay to see!!
This is another cute addition to My Farm Life series. A definite buy.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 11, 11 5:33 PM
SnowNSew wrote:I almost didn't even attempt this trial due to the reviews this game received. I did, however, and I am glad I did.

I totally agree with SnowNSew! I am glad I went ahead and tried it and gave it a decent chance. It is more strategy and less clicking then most TM. I liked it enough to buy because I can see major challenges in it!

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Apr 22, 11 11:13 AM
I would love to see more games like this one! I was very disappointed in Garden Dash and this game has given me hope of original playing options for TM. I, too, like the strategy in the game and decorating! Please more, more, more! LOL

posted in My Farm Life on Mar 31, 11 5:15 PM
littleoracle wrote:
I would have very much liked a timerless level, as some of these are amazingly difficult with all the limits. I can only imagine the expert level at this point.

I agree! I love TM games and play them all the time. I really like this game, but casual mode is difficult on many levels.

posted in Cake Shop 3 on Feb 27, 11 4:38 PM
If you like the first two cake shops, this one will not disappoint. The graphics are really nice! I just wish I knew how many countries you get to travel. I will buy this game this week, but have to wait for March. Yah....only 2 days away.

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 17, 11 10:57 AM
jennsmom wrote:It's a cute game. The little boy reminds me of the boy in the movie Up. I like the music, it's pleasant, and yet I can tune it out. The problem is the loading time! Oh, and the end. It doesn't let you exit easily without showing a bunch of scenes; one of my pet peeves. If it were offered as a DD, there's no question I would purchase it, but it's not quite worth it to me, as regular price or to use a credit. Nice, though.

I thought the same thing. It reminded me of Up. Even in the boy's room is a poster of Doug the dog!! I thought it was adorable, but won't buy at regular price due to the long loading pauses.

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 11, 11 5:15 PM
Thanks to you all with the positive comments and encouragement to give it a try! I did and GLAD i did! It is a slower pace TM game but I like that it does have a little bit of stragedy to it. It is not just aimless clicking!

posted in Wedding Salon on Feb 8, 11 5:49 PM
I give this game a big HOORAY!!! I wasn't even going to try it, but glad I did! I love the graphics and story line. Very cute and the theme is perfect with Valentine's Day coming. I like finding the hidden hearts and flowers to earn some help along the way. But of course my most favorite is picking the wedding decor!!! How fun to plan a wedding with no budget?!! LOL

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 22, 10 4:37 PM
I am having the same problem. I can't pass level 80. I am so frustrated I stopped playing. Maybe I'll have to restart and pick different upgrades or something. Any ideas?

posted in Dancing Craze on Dec 3, 10 8:39 AM
I agree with RainbowElf. Very cute game, but at least through the first 14 levels, it is very easy. I am going to keep this game aside for purchase at a later date (like during a sale), because I do really like it, but also like a little more challenge in a game.

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 7, 10 9:36 AM
Well, I tried the hour demo with an open mind (after reading all the positive reviews), but I find it as boring as the first one. I just think it is uncreative and unchallenging. And please don't bring up the mini games...they were bad. Sorry Youda, I loved your Survivor. But I don't see much farming in your Farmer, just a driver driving a delivery truck. I'll pass.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 10 12:38 PM
Howatch wrote:
TKincaidIN wrote:LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! I think this will be one of my favorite Dash games and own them all

I love this game too; it's my favorite of all the Dash games I've played!

Well, just add me to the list!!! Cooking Dash is my favorite Dash game and this one has topped the list!!!!

posted in Ski Resort Mogul on Sep 16, 10 2:59 PM
I thought people were over-exaggerating the irritating storyline and then I played the demo. Oh my! It is not just bad, it is irritating enough to make me not buy the game. But that is not the only reason, I like it when I upgrade a building, that the actual building changes with the upgrade, but no, you just get a star. Not very challenging nor stimulating. Don't bother with it.

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 6, 10 10:58 AM
Very cute and fun! Definitely addictive! Stopped buying Farm Frenzy after the third one, because it was always the same game with different graphics. This is similar but they get a gold star for freshening it up! Cute concept and the first Youda game I have purchased. (They always seem to be lacking something). This one finally won my approval!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 12, 10 8:25 PM
I love love love this game. I have been waiting for weeks, even saved a game credit for it,, and am soooo glad I am not disappointed. I like the few changes they have made. It keeps it interesting. I found level 5 challenging without being frustrating..lol. Although I admit I am going bonkers trying to find the third pair of slippers in the final game! Without it, no big finale ceremony. I am up for the challenge and will find it...no no....please do not help me! I will find it! LOL

posted in Buried in Time on May 27, 10 1:34 PM
Wow! Very surprised by the negative feedback. I played this on a different site and found it was very entertainning. A little strategy, puzzles, sims, and, yes, technically, hidden objects. It is short but fills an evening or afternoon with some entertainment. Definitely worth $6.99. I just wish it lasted a little longer. I actually liked it better than Artist Colony.

posted in Lisa's Fleet Flight on May 3, 10 7:07 PM
I agree with shoelesshs....Good Concept but they need to take it to the next level. Cute but not worth my $.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Jan 28, 10 2:13 PM
I enjoyed this too! Very fast, but not overwhelmingly so. And a touch of creativity too, with allowing you to create new breeds of flowers and design your gardens.

posted in Cake Shop 2 on Nov 14, 09 1:16 PM
It is starting out as a slower TM, but I only did the hour demo. I like the graphics and, quite frankly the slower pace is nice, sometimes it is better to zone out and not stress out. I will probably buy! I really like TM and Strategy games.

posted in Paradise Beach on Sep 23, 09 11:35 AM
I Love This Game! I am so sorry so many are having problems with it, because it is a great building game. You are given a lot of freedom of the placement of buildings and landscaping! Some people are complaining their employees are not doing any work for them. You have make sure you know the highlighted boudaries of each employee and then it will free up your time to finish other tasks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator