Posts created by jodysjungle

posted in Venice Mystery on May 20, 09 1:24 PM
Thank you Thank you. It was the symbol I was missing. Great help!

posted in Venice Mystery on May 19, 09 4:50 PM
I've entered all the numbers - nothing works. Just keeps saying it's not the right combination. There's no "hint" function here. Has anyone figured it out? If I can't get past this, might as well get a refund. It's getting on my nerves. And yes, I did purchase it - it's not on a trial basis.

posted in The Stone of Destiny on May 11, 09 12:57 PM
I bought Stone of Destiny on my iPhone. When I open it, it opens up directly in the Library, with no introduction, no story line, no setup, nothing - just a list of hidden objects. Is this normal? Seems to me there should be some kind of story line or introduction.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Apr 28, 09 1:13 PM
I don't know what room I'm stuck in - there's a fireplace and large portraits all over the room. But I'm stuck. I found all the items, and it gave the usual "congratulations - you've cleared all the items" message, but then nothing happens. No further message - no way I can see to get out of this room or go on. This is an app I bought on my iPhone. Any suggestions on how to go on?

Oops - just found out what to do next. You've gotta be a mind reader, methinks. LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator