Posts created by MammawJo

posted in Deco Fever on Feb 12, 18 11:28 PM
You are quite welcome, Jennikat.

Yesterday, I decided to sweep the cobwebs off this game. I have always enjoyed it. It's a nice, relaxing game for a TM. Glad I checked the forum again and could help you out.

posted in Deco Fever on Feb 12, 18 9:03 AM
Eggs and Gifts are random so you may have to adjust things a bit.

Put both eggs on the open spaces and open when "cooked"
Clear debris
Open the Gift as it becomes available (usually provides materials)
Start building and upgrading 3 Workshop II (I keep them building as long as there is enough material)
Leave the spot next to the control room for the Recycler. Build it when you run out of materials. Only buy quantities to build the workshops. Each workshop takes 300 materials to upgrade fully.
Build the Water Cooler when you have 300 materials
Pay the Cleaner 4000 decorations
Clear the debris and build 3 more Workshop II and upgrade fully
Make sure you have at least 300 materials and demolish the Recycler
Build and fully upgrade the last Workshop II continuously.

You may upgrade to the wheelbarrow if you choose but it's not necessary. If you keep getting the clock when collecting decorations, get another decorator.

Hope this helps you.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 12:00 PM
Make sure that no other number buttons are pushed. I backed out of this one a few times then realized it does not reset to original. Check that all the numbers are reset then enter the code.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 11:48 AM
askalor wrote:Same as everyone else. Can't pick up the pestle even though all the ingredients for the tea are in the mortar. Elixir of welness already in the pot at the goblin's house and mushroom juice also ready. Deeply frustrated!!! Please fix as this was my all time favorite adventure game till this happened.

You don't pick up the pestle...click on the bowl and the pestle will grind away once all ingredients are added.

edit: I did not follow the SG exactly. I put things as I found them and was able to finish, although with quite a bit of hair pulling, teeth gnashing, and quite a few unladylike phrases.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 9:22 AM
I had the same problem. I lowered the resolution, hit apply. I think I had to take mine down 2 levels (don't know the numbers ) But then was able to have widescreen. Hope that helps.

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen on Jan 23, 16 10:21 AM
I redid this puzzle 5 times . Went back thru the Strategy guide to make sure I hadn't missed any steps. Exited the game completely 3 different times and still could not get the glass off of the flower even though all the rings were lit up. Went and redid other available tasks til I could go no further. After about 2 hours of messing with this, I finally hit the Skip button (ruining that achievement!). Cannot figure out what I was doing wrong.

Can anyone help, please?

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on Jan 19, 16 8:24 PM
Since I can't post a pic or screenshot, use your imagination or pen & paper to draw it out. This puzzle has a 5×5 grid of lights with the center one already lit. Label Columns A,B,C,D,E, and label the Rows 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

The order of buttons to click is: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4, C1, C3, C5, D2, D4, E1, E3, E5 and C3.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 1:18 AM
There is one complete set, including CE bonus levels of walkthrough videos on YT. This one is played without the multi-click. There is another set that has been updated to level 45 so far that is played in multi-click mode.

I have a few levels in the regular game that I can't get 3 stars on yet. The videos make it look a lot easier than it is.

A tip for those who can't remember all the steps from the videos...for the more complicated levels, I pause the video and take notes of the key steps, like when to upgrade and which direction to go. I've even developed my own shorthand for game directions. lol

This game is tough but fun. And if you have the slightest case of OCD, this game will keep you occupied for a long, long time.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 15 12:05 PM
I haven't encountered anything like that. If a restart of the level or game doesn't fix it, you may need to contact Customer Support. You can include your screenshot and hopefully they can help resolve the issue. You could also include a clean install, but, of course, you will lose any progress you've made so far.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 15 8:19 AM
What level are you on? did you try to restart the level? or restart the game?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 15 9:28 AM
I have followed the SG and watched the video and I am still just seconds from 3 stars. On the video, it was down to the wire too. While I love a good challenge, I am getting bored replaying levels 20 - 30 times to get the 3 stars.

Has anyone else actually gotten 3 stars on this level yet?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 15 8:32 AM
The walkthrough playlist that I found has now been updated to include the first 30 levels.

I'm off to try to get 3 stars on a few more levels!

Happy gaming y'all

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 15 10:58 AM
I have gotten 3 stars up to level 25. Squeaked by on most of them. I just can't figure out 26. barely make the 2 stars

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 9:25 PM
This one has me stumped too. Are you having any luck with this one yet?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 8:27 PM
I'm in the same boat! There's a video walkthrough but it only goes to level 25 so far. I just got gold on level 23 after a gazillion replays. Most of the later levels, no stars! I just can't imagine getting 3 stars on some of those. But, hey...who needs sleep when there's a good TM to play. hahahaha

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 8:23 PM
There are some video walkthroughs over at youtube.
The one I found only goes up to level 25 so far. Hopefully, dreamers will finish it. A couple that I watched doesn't necessarily follow the strategy guide; but it was what I needed to help get gold.

The same devs made The Musketeers - Victoria's Quest. Hopefully they will post a walkthrough like they did for The Musketeers.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 8:11 PM
Hey Audreypeters! Nice to see you again!

Isn't this game a hoot!!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 8:09 PM
lila23lo wrote:The game is really good but I did run into a problem on level 21. Are we suppose to do something to the little cop or whatever he is? .He seems to block areas and take away places that have been built up. Any help would really be welcomed and thank you in advance.

You have to build a lab in the lower left corner so Frankenstein can take care of the Princess's guards that attack. While the guards are attacking, you cannot collect resources or build building. Any building that the guards destroy, do not rebuild. Only build the lab and the trampoline or you will not have enough stones to complete the level.

Hope that helps.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 8:01 PM
gypsypotter wrote:I have played this level over and over, read the strategy guide, and I still can't find enough bricks to rebuild the lab after it's attacked by the enemy guards. Would someone please tell me what I am missing.

After the guards attack a building, do not rebuild it. The 2 big stone piles that are in front of the towers and the the small stone pile behind lower tower are enough to build the lab and complete the level. Make sure you have at least 40 toolboxes and at least 50 gold in stock before you remove the stones in front of the towers

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 15 10:28 PM
That's how I used it too. It seems that's a "use only once per level" type bonus.

Even with all the various bonuses that are in the later levels, I barely make 1 star on the most of them. I'm either going to be totally gray or totally bald by the time I finish this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator