Posts created by Sunlaker3

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 15, 17 7:28 PM
How do you get to the trunk coin at the top?

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 4:40 PM
Having the same problem as theswede. Any suggestions?

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 16, 16 3:49 PM
Anyone know WHERE the Portal is? I have all the pieces and the potion.

posted in Green Moon on May 15, 16 1:07 PM
Soooo...what was the answer? LOL Having same issue.

I have entered laboratory, but they won't talk to me and I can't back out!!! Help!!!

posted in Mysteries of Neverville: The Runestone of Light on Jun 17, 14 5:17 PM
Ok, so I created a new player and was able to get past the "Tower" and pick up the lantern. It seems that the problem with the "black screen" occurs when you reach the end of the trial period, purchase, activate and try to go back to where you were (?). Guess I'll just delete my original player.

posted in Mysteries of Neverville: The Runestone of Light on Jun 15, 14 8:23 PM
When I click on the "Runestone" in the Tower at the top of the stairs. There is apparently a lantern there to pick up. I get a black screen (with "700 x 525" at top left). I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have same problem. I have also run diagnostics and all drivers are up to date.

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 19, 13 4:14 PM
I can't move a spool from A to C. Can only move one spindle at a time. Can the puzzle be solved this way?

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 6, 13 1:44 PM
Thanks for your reply. I skipped it, though I don't usually like to do that

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 6, 13 1:43 PM
Is there an image of the coat of arms (crypt puzzle) anywhere? I couldn't find one and I've tried many combinations.

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 5, 13 6:02 PM
I don't play chess, and have no idea where to move these pieces. Help!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur on Jan 28, 13 2:08 PM
Ahhhh....finally, after exiting several times, I got a cusor for #2. Thanks for your replies.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur on Jan 28, 13 1:31 PM
Hmmm...I've tried all of these and as soon as I click, the directional arrow disappears, Guess I'll just keep trying until I get tooooo frustrated again

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur on Jan 27, 13 1:17 PM
There are 5 exits in maze, but I only have 4 cursors: cannot access exit #2. Anyone else have that problem?

posted in Between the Worlds on Apr 9, 09 10:24 PM
Having the same issue....have had to start from the beginning AGAIN !!! UGH.
Should we reinstall?

posted in Turtix 2: Rescue Adventures on Oct 15, 08 4:33 PM
I'm having the same difficulty. Also replayed several levels. Can we hear from a forum moderator with some sort of hint please.

posted in Turtix 2: Rescue Adventures on Jul 4, 08 11:37 AM
Is anyone having difficulty with the bounce bubbles in one of the secret locations? I can't seem to jump onto the top of 2 bubbles to get out of the cave below the vertical elevators.

posted in Turtix 2: Rescue Adventures on Jul 2, 08 6:10 PM
Turtix 2, Level 1-20 -- I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do and how to defeat the enemy (Snake). All I seem to be able to do is dodge star bombs and enemy children???? Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator