Posts created by jmsheean

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color on Sep 6, 14 4:42 PM
I installed this game as I love these types of games, however, I cannot play. It gets to the "how to play" screen, I click OK and then nothing happens. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Please help as I would love to be able to play. I feel I have wasted my money

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Aug 6, 13 10:04 PM
Hi, I have purchased this game and it opens and loads fine, the problem is that the bottom of the game screen is about 2cm above the bottom of my actual screen, and the top of the game is off screen completely.

I can't access the options menu either as the mouse jumps off game screen before then. I can only exit the game using Ctrl+Alt+Del or selecting close window on the taskbar.

I'm using Windows 7 with Chrome browser. I am using an emachine but this hasn't caused any issues for any other games so I doubt that's the problem

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 22, 10 8:10 PM
Add me the list as well, I have tried twice now to install and still get the same error message as everyone else. I have never had this problem with BF before either. I hope it gets sorted out soon, ive been waiting for the SE version since the CE version was released.

Also, since trying to install this game "Cradle of Rome" no longer works properly. I dont know if thats related to the problems here or not

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator