Posts created by rocketsauce

With the mop selected, put your cursor on the stain instead of the mop head. Worked for me.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 24, 10 11:17 AM
You have to hold down the Shift key, then click on the gravestone. Holding the Shift key brings up the eyeball once the cursor is placed on the gravestone.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:27 PM
There's a tombstone outside Sarah's house. Click on it to see the hidden easter egg.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 30, 09 3:47 PM
nonnijoy wrote:i got to the boat wreck and cant figure out how to reveal the map
can anyone help me out?

You build the fire first, then place the map paper in/over the fire. That reveals the map.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 30, 09 11:35 AM
You use the torch to burn out the eyes, THEN place the lanterns. You only fire the cannon once to find the nose. After that, use the torch to burn the nests out of the eyes.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 28, 09 9:34 AM
robin2000 wrote:Hi seem's I have joined the clan that gets dumped by profile corrupt, will try skipping all and see how it goes.
Must say that when I have had problems before BF have very good with the help they gave , so hope they are not too long in getting this rectified.
It's a very good game, so finger's crosse and any thing else you can cross that get it fixed.

BigFish has a new version available. You should try it!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 28, 09 9:33 AM
You place the match on the fuse on the cannon.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 28, 09 8:04 AM
One of the moderators made a post saying there was a new build available. I never had any problems with the first one, but those of you having problems should check out the updated version.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 22, 09 11:54 AM
Good post. Maybe this will help everyone having issues.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 21, 09 2:34 PM
There's only one lantern in the tool bag, but you use it twice to light the eyes.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 17, 09 11:51 AM
Fantastic game!! Took me around 3 1/2 hours to finish it. WELL worth my 7 bucks!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 1, 09 8:24 AM
Press the reset button next to the puzzle, then pick up the sword. You can use the sword to cut the puzzle and advance.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 11:33 AM
treaze wrote:I played the other one, it was great, now I have a problem, I cannot get the bit, I only have the broom, sun disk, bust 1 &2 parachute and pry bar left, it tells me this is not the tool, I have tried and tried, I have the box, and I know where the bit is, but I cannot get it, what tool do you use, the above does not work, it keeps comming up with that not the tool, help

Hey treaze,

You use the Pry Bar on the steps by the door. This is where you uncover the Crank.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 10:03 AM
Yes, this is a match 3 game. When you make a match, it breaks the tiles behind that match. You must break all tiles before you can advance.
Or, just do what I did, and press the hint button over and over until it solves it for you

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 9:58 AM
How did you make it out of the room with the mural pieces? You should have assembled the puzzle, then exited the room.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 9:56 AM
The elephants also make 3 different noises, from what I've heard. You can match the noises, but don't have your speakers up too loud! I'm playing it at work and my clients give me odd looks when they hear the elephants trumpet!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 9:55 AM
I kind of like when she tells me that a particular item made it into the museum. It helps me know when I'm acquiring items to help build my museum and fill it to capacity.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 9:50 AM
pdx1 wrote:Same inventory problem here. I Have 2 nets, 2 spears, rope, scythe, crystal, metal plate, parachute, pulley, mast andmirror bowl.

Help Please

You use all these tools to help build the raft. For the people with the mural pieces in their inventory, you should have used those on the mural puzzle before leaving that room and going to the dock.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator