Posts created by bonnie112345

What am I supposed to click on on the tree in the foyer. The tree has ravens in it...I have clicked everywhere and nothing is happening...help...B

How do I position the mirrors so I can go forward with game...really stuck

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 12 6:55 PM
Where is the neck for the violin..B

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 12, 11 9:44 PM
HELP!! I have tried everything. I can not get the piper to talk to me in the castle. I have been clicking on this guy forever! Is there something I am missing? I can't go on until he talks to me. Anyone else have this problem?

sooooo excited to try!!! love this series!!!

Have you gone back and put all your evidence in order? I found that to be the key to moving on many times.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 12:38 PM
I finished the game in 3 - 3 1/2 hours. For a CE, that is not long enough. I have played some CE for 8-12 hours. I finished one of these chapters in 20 minutes! Come on. Just because this has good graphics, that does not single it out for a CE game. I was disappointed in this one. Did I have fun playing it? Yes, I did. Did I enjoy spending $13.99 on it? No. But that is why they say hindsight is 20/20. I took the chance. If anything I say or post can help someone else make a decision, than good. We all do what we want to. That is the beauty of the Ocean!!!!!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 1:06 AM
Anyone finish? Got a time for the game. Let me know, on the fence with this one.

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Aug 31, 11 1:03 AM
Let's do the time warp!!! Rocky Horror!

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 12:58 AM
around 4 hours. Not long enough for a CE game! Wish I would have checked the forum first before buying this one!

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 12:54 AM
Does anyone know what happens if you get all the trophies? do you have to get them in regular play? I think that is impossible. I got the rest of the coins in freeplay. I bought all the trophies. do you get something? Do you have to get them in regular play? I am soooo disappointed! It only took me half the time to finish this one! NOT a CE!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 11 9:08 PM
I answered my own question....I have played it before! I downloaded the wrong game. Just got back from vaca and I think my brain is still in Disney! Yikes. Hope too many people do not see this. And yes, I do talk to myself a lot. Gotta go and play the new Twisted Lands.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 11 8:51 PM
Is it me or what? This game seems very familiar.....I know I have played it before but I can not put my finger on it. Anyone else having deja vu?

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 11 8:50 PM
Is it me or what? This game seems very familiar.....I know I have played it before but I can not put my finger on it. Anyone else having deja vu?

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 11 9:11 PM
If you are referring to the puzzle to enter the 1st floor, it is just like Mastermind. Guess a number sequence and it will tell you how many numbers you have right and if they are in the proper places.

SPOILER!!!!!!!

I usually start with 1111, and work my way up. If one number was right in that sequence, I would then enter 1222, and so on. This was I can eliminate areas where the number should be and what numbers are in the code.
Hope this helps.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 11 9:01 PM
basically stated that he knew that the problem was caused by his daughter all along and that he forgave her.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 11 8:58 PM
Go back to the 1st floor. Go to end of the hall, it is blocked by lasers...see if there is anything you can do with the mirrors there. You never know???

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 11 8:53 PM
go back and visit good old dad! They should be on the box to the right of him.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 11 8:51 PM
just finished the game.....LOVED IT! I really like these erie, dark story lines. There are many love stories out there. Bonus chapter was really good too. Sometimes the bonus chapters are only a few minutes long, this one was worth finishing the game for. I liked all the HOG and some of the puzzles were unique. The only thing I wish the game had was an interactive map, instead of going into the elevator each time. I found that to be a bit over done. That is my one negative comment! Loved it! Want another like it right now!

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 11 11:22 PM
Finally figured it out! I don't like to skip the puzzles...gotta do them all! Thanks for the help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator