Posts created by mooncat1950

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 29, 16 2:27 AM
When is the next part of the game going to be ready? I can't wait!!!! Love this game!!!! Want more!!!! Soon!!!!!

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One on Nov 29, 14 10:19 AM
OK, I officially love this game!!! I hope there will be more like it in the future. And right now I am going to buy the CE version and play it all over again.
Many thanks to the Devs!!!!

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One on Nov 27, 14 3:47 PM
This game is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I really like the "find and use" games and the story line is interesting too. The graphics are good and not too much for my ancient computer to handle - thanks to the Devs for a fun and engaging game!
Now I wish I had purchased the CE! Might still do that as this is one of those games that I will want to play again!

posted in Nearwood on May 18, 14 9:19 PM
mooncat1950 wrote:The above mentioned Opening Music & Video for this game, if watched all the way through, I find very relaxing. Is there any way to access those files to play by themselves?
Thanks!

Since no one has answered the above question posted nearly a year ago, I'll ask again. Hopefully someone will respond this time!
Susan

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 11, 14 11:23 PM
I purchased this game on 2/5/14. I had been one of the beta testers for this game and was excited to see the release. Played the demo for awhile, then bought it. Love this game - something new and different - yeah!!! Everything was going fine till that dam turtle. Checked the forum - found an update dated 2/7/14, yeah!!! Or not so yeah... I tried to do the update according to the directions in the update - but no updates are available. I uninstall and reinstall, and still the game manager is saying no updates. So I try playing the game, and it still crashes at the dam turtle. I have to assume my character really doesn't want to go in to the water, either that or THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS GAME. Fix it please or give me a free game code. I'm really hoping you can fix it because I really like this game!

posted in Nearwood on Sep 24, 13 6:08 PM
The above mentioned Opening Music & Video for this game, if watched all the way through, I find very relaxing. Is there any way to access those files to play by themselves?
Thanks!

Thank you bfgBaikal!!!!!
I left the game installed in my game manager in the hopes that a fix might be found, even though I used all but 2 mins of my free trial trying to get it to work with the help of Dr. Felix and Customer Service.
Hopeful in Cincy!
SAS

Hi Devs,
I really wish you would try to find out why some of us can't play this game. I updated everything the BFG techs suggested, turned off my screensaver, got rid of my desktop wallpaper, but it is still not working for me. The biggest problem at this point is that there is no visible inventory or menu. I grab the lit lantern and it disappears at the bottom of my screen. I have a 1920x1080 screen and am running Windows XP with all updates, Firefox with all updates, and I have installed larger HD & doubled the RAM, have a new motherboard, new power source. All of my other games run just fine. and this looks like it would be a fun game to play, but it just won't work for me. This is very frustrating!
Susan

sfcali wrote:I played through the entire game once with absolutely no issues. Then I started a second profile to play again, and here's my problem:

I do not have any inventory, menu buttons or anything else. I'm in town, at the start of the game. I've grabbed the lantern so I can help the mysterious stranger, but my inventory won't pop up. Since there are also no other buttons, I have to close the game manually (it's in window mode instead of full screen, so at least I can just click close the window.)

I am having the same problem - no inventory, menu etc., along with the sticking cursor, uncoordinated audio & video, & I only have 10 mins left of my 1 hr trial. Already updated everything that could be updated.
This looks like a good game - except for the tech issues - but I think I'm going to have to give it a pass.
Susan

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on May 17, 13 6:10 PM
I just downloaded the trial game and got a "Trial Expired" msg from game manager. What's up?

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Apr 3, 13 5:14 PM
I have had no problems with the game till I got to the vine covered door. Cut the vines and put the right heads on the right bodies on the door and just as it starts to sparkle because I have solved the puzzle correctly the game freezes. I have had to do a hard shutdown and restart 2 times. Don't understand why this one puzzle is causing so much trouble. Please help - really like the game up to this point!

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Oct 19, 12 11:01 AM
I really liked this game! Not only did it have a great story line, but the game play was new and interesting. The only part I didn't like was the typing - because I can't type very well :-). I am very much looking forward to more games of this type. Keep up the good work devs and BFG!

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Apr 24, 12 5:28 PM
I thought I missed something there at the end - it was so abrupt! And the voice over was talking so fast I wasn't sure what it had said. Kind of a poor non-ending for what was up to that point a very enjoyable game.

posted in City of Secrets on Apr 3, 12 2:20 PM
I too am with all of you in the frustration department!!!!!
Come on devs, give us a fix!!!!!!!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 8:47 AM
I was finally able to play through the "cats on the wall" section of the game by getting rid of my desktop wallpaper and not showing my desktop icons. Hope this will help others struggling with this issue.

This was one of the best Hidden Object/Adventure games I've played in a long while!
The Collectors edition is definitely worth the price as the bonus adventure was just as good as the rest of the game and was not a short game as I've experienced in others.
I will definitely be looking forward the next installment in this series (I hope!) or what ever this group of game designers comes up with next. Thanks for the great play!!!!

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 13, 11 7:24 AM
I too am having d/l problems, and I went ahead and bought the game without even trying the trial.
BFG please get the download bugs worked out - don't like the new GM!

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on May 12, 11 5:05 PM
I don't know if it is just me but I have never heard of some of these word usages - pestle = pounder?
Same goes with the "riddle/clues".
Sorry this will be a no buy for me.

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 9, 11 6:36 PM
I too want to jump on the "not dark and eerie" bandwagon!!!
Thank you game makers - life is sometimes dark and dreary enough for some of us. I play these games as a way of escaping reality for awhile!
We want more!!!

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Apr 20, 11 11:59 AM
Thanks, ejskluz!!!
SAS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator