Posts created by joannickle

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 13 1:29 AM
Welcome to the Pond Russ. I hope you find alot more that you like on this site their are friendly, nice people here and fun games. It's a shame you found one not to your liking. I do see your point of view thanks for offering your opinion. That is how we learn and also how we respect each other by understanding the differences and excepting each other. Someone once said:

I may not agree with your opinion but I will fight to the death your right to say it.[b]

That is the Freedom of America. It's basic and fundamental. SYL Russ.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 10:11 PM
Hi Saskatil, I have never done twitter and don't knkow how nor do I have an account for twitter. I ssay ditto to your reasons and my understanding o why it is being promotted. However, even if small we do still buy and I hope that will be recognized by BFG in the future as it has been in the past.
Good luck to all who will be participating.

Hugs !

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Aug 6, 12 4:29 AM
I can't find the tongs to get the code out of the fireplace. I have clicked all around and went to the walkthrough but I don't seem to have the tongs. Has anyone else had this problem.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Aug 6, 12 4:24 AM
I can't find the tongs to get the code out of the fireplace. I have clicked all around and went to the walkthrough but I don't seem to have the tongs. Has anyone else had this problem.

Severine, The other V button was in the corner or in the wall next to the guy with the violin not the pie as I thought it might be. Thank you I do appreciate my being able to sleep tonight.

Hugs!

Hi Severine, Do I have to start all over again because after looking at your answers I think the one I missed was in the pie. Was so busy trying to blow mom up and cramming that TNT that I missed it . I have three in place. I guess I have to have all four to play the game and I can't put the pie back together. Thanks!

Hi all of you that are making it possible for most of us to finish this game.
My problem is somehow I missed one of the v buttons so I can't finish I did see in according to the pic's one of the v's should be in a stone wall but I can't find it. Can someone tell me where all four are found and then I will know which one I missed. As I am not sure if I got the one in the stone wall after all this time. Thanks!

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 30, 11 4:56 PM
Thanks! I got finally. I needed to touch not with the blade of the sword but with the middle, in other words the picture and cursor where not really in sync. Thanks for the help. Sometimes it's an easy fix but if you don't know what it is it seems hard. Hugs!

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 30, 11 4:40 PM
Hi Tex, Thanks for getting back to me and offering what I wish was a helpful suggestion. I went to the tech thread and also the forum for all games and they suggested I create a new thread about the issue. I read everything I could find on the game and no one apparently has had the problem. At least not those that have responded. I have tried holding the sword to the stone and everywhere around it. Thanks again for trying to help.

Hugs!

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 30, 11 4:36 PM
Hi flats, Good to chat with you Thanks for answering. I did that no help there, bsut Thanks ayway. I checked the walk through very caryfully.

Hugs!

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 30, 11 2:31 PM
Is anyone having a problem with this game during play. It froze once and I shut it down and then it played all right. I played till I got to the grind stone and was to make a blunt sword sharp but the stone would not do anything. Can't progress unless that works. So finally I uninstalled and reinstalled, changed names as well. Once again I got to this point and I might add this is at least three fourths of the way into the game. Still the grindstone doesn't work. I would like to finish this game.Does anyone have an answer for this problem. Please help if you do!
Thanks!

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Sep 28, 11 2:42 PM
Ditti: Thanks bella for going out on a limb with those fins. Now get back in the water and keep them straight. They need to be reminded that we are a sampling of there customer base and if we don't like something, there are others that feel the same way out there where the big money comes from. We are a sounding board and they need to remember that. Thanks Bella!

I can't find what goes on the piece behind the poster, either. Handle or lever or what ever is is. And I Haven't seen any more hexagon pieces since finding one a long time ago did I miss something or alot of somethings. I am not finding this stradegy Guide very helpful, one reason is my eye sight isn't very good and it is hard to see. HELP PLEASE!

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 5, 11 4:36 AM
Thank you loonthe for the information. Now I have it to. And I am liking it.
Hugs!

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 3, 11 1:41 AM
Loontje, Thanks for the info I'll go look now. Thanks again!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 27, 11 9:28 PM
I like a story line with my game, and this story line was murky. And it didn't become clearer to me as the game went on. It was just so many piiles of stuff to go thru for the most part that is what stands out in my mind. So once finished there was no reason to replay it as I was getting other hogs at the time. As I say I like a strong story line with an ending, At least one you can feel will have an ending in the sequel.

posted in The Heritage on Mar 3, 11 8:52 AM
This game was a big disappointment. I'm hoping for better next time.syl.

posted in The Heritage on Mar 2, 11 12:06 PM
This game froze on the scene with the picture over the firepplace that takes you to thte rune's, and the forest. Got to the last one scene froze couldn't go on or back and menu wouldn't work either. Got out by clicking windows on keyboard. And tried to uninstall it wouldn't do that either. Tirred playing another game couldn't because it said it was still playing. Finally turned it off and came back and uninstalled. It frozr several times before that and also no hint, and this game is a mess.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 11 2:44 PM
That elevator had me to for a long time. Like everything else once you know how to back out it's easy.

I can't find something strong and sharp to remove the grate. Or saw them off, what am I missing!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator