Posts created by absintheoflight

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 6:52 PM
I know that the Henua is supposed to find hidden things, but I've never seen anything when I use it, not even in the level that required it three times. What am I missing?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 11:16 AM
I am unable to play this at all. Purchased copy, Windows Vista 64bit. When loading, right after the BF, **** and Toyman splash screen, I get the error "Application Exit Error! Please contant our support team! Thank you!" The game never loads.

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 16 11:34 AM
I figured it out. Use a weather element on the tower and it will kill everything at once that can be killed by the weather. (all the goblins that are out at once, etc.)

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 16 10:46 AM
I'd like to know myself. I can't find anything on google.

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 10:00 AM
In the difficulty level (custom mode) I have "Plus Items Indicated" checked. However, I cannot find anywhere in the game where they are "indicated." There is nothing on the map, nor on the screen near the inventory, where the indication usually is. Am I missing it somewhere?

posted in Gunpowder on Apr 1, 16 10:50 AM
I am unable to find a way to create a profile for this game, or to reset it back to the beginning or to have more than one player be able to play. Anyone know how to do that?

posted in Gunpowder on Apr 1, 16 10:49 AM
I accidentally got a trophy on one of the levels, but have no idea how. How do you find them?

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 15 12:35 PM
I was just coming into the forum to ask this myself. I had assumed that since they didn't show them in the guide, that they'd be in the HO scenes, but I can't find any. In fact, I didn't even realize there were supposed to be any until I saw that Morph button on the map.

I am having the same issue as Rhysdux. I'm in the bonus game and to advance I have to put a magnifier together. However, no matter where I click, it will not go together. I don't believe this is a 'walkthrough' issue. I believe it's a bug.

I have the same problem.

I'm in the middle of the Station Attic HOG (it's the one on the ceiling above the ladder) and I have to find several whistles. I found four easily, but I cannot find the 5th one. I've even resorted to just clicking everywhere. No go.

Anyone at all remember where it might be?

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 3, 14 11:56 AM
Has anyone made it through Level 24 with three stars? I'm struggling with it.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Apr 3, 14 2:39 PM
I am unable to figure out how to even start this level. If I go for the goldmine, I don't have enough wood to fix the bridges and get gold. If I go for the Farm, not enough wood to do anything else. If I go for the coal mine, again, not enough wood to do anything else.

Any ideas?

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Mar 29, 14 9:22 PM
I was able to do it in this order:

Clear everything around the house, build the bridge to the right, buy as much food as possible
Build Lumber Mill
Build Gold Mine
Build Coal Mine
Build Lumber Mill (you should have 7 people at this time)
Build Lumber Mill
Build Coal Mine
Build Sheriff's Office
Upgrade Coal Mine (you should have 9 people now)
Upgrade Coal Mine

In between clear everything and get buildings ready to build. Constantly buy food as you have enough gold. Use the Time Freezer bonus religiously.

Hope this helps!

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 16, 14 2:28 AM
I built a house (whichever is the highest available level) to get silver. Doing this saved me a LOT of time and I was able to kill the nests much quicker. I had plenty of time left when I finished it.

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 15, 12 4:42 PM
I'm at the part in the game where I'm making the potion for the werewolf. I have all the ingredients mixed up, but I need the funnel. I know it's supposed to be in the treehouse in the upper left corner, but it's not there. Is anyone else having this issue? Am I missing something really obvious?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 28, 10 10:16 AM
I am having the same frozen coconut issue. My game is "saved" (not by me, but by the game) at the place where the coconut is on the table. If I close the game via the window in the task bar, then it will go back into the place where the coconut is on the table. I can pick up the drill and drill a hole, then the drill disappears and the game play is frozen. The mouse is not frozen, I can move it all over the place, but cannot click on anything.

I cannot get past this part.

I do have a question about this technical issues forum. BigFish people - you ask us to list our technical issues, but you rarely come in here and respond or update us on the status of a fix. What is the point then?

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 10:55 PM
I don't know if each of these posts are being read, but just in case:

I have the DrFelix file created. However when I attempt to send it in via the customer support page, I am told that the file is too big. When I attempt to send an email via the customer support page without the DrFelix file, nothing happens. I click the 'check for answers' and it just sits on the page and doesn't do anything. I have tried this in both FireFox and IE.

My issue with this game is similar to others, where I cannot get past the BigFish splash screen. The game just closes with no warnings or errors.

If I could be given a way to contact support, that would be helpful.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Nov 8, 09 6:53 PM
Moderators, has there been any word on this? I just downloaded this game (and for the record, I purchase a lot of games from Big Fish) and I am running Vista 64-bit and I am getting both the access violation and adobe projector errors. These complaints about this game started months ago, but yet there is no fix and there is no warning on the download page that this is not compatible with 64-bit Vista.

I am disappointed and frustrated at the lack of communication (and a fix) about this.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 10:25 AM
Has there been a new build since the 7th (of November)? That's when I downloaded and installed it (directly from Big Fish Games).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator