Posts created by janierae

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 3:06 PM
Lost all my friends. Now I don't remember all their names.

My game name is Janeyrae. New code 743288. Playing on PC.

Hope some of my former friends see this. All friends are welcome. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 2:59 PM
My crashed also, in the shop for over a week! Customer support got it back in a couple of days. No friends however. But got everything else back.

I was very pleased.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 5:17 PM
janierae wrote:I am having problems with the update. Keeps freezing before it is fully downloaded.

Any ideas out there? Thanks.

I did get the download and to shut down, now I have no sound. But spring looks fun!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 4:03 PM
I am having problems with the update. Keeps freezing before it is fully downloaded.

Any ideas out there? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 10:09 AM

Re tarting a new game
[Post New]by silver_hawk on March 7, 7:01 AM
Do you know how to create a new User Account on your PC? That's all you have to do. Then log off your primary User Account, Log into your secondary User Account, then open MC to a brand new game. The icon should automatically show up on the desktop of the second user account you create so you don't have to download the game again.

Here is a URL with some instructions if you need help.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/278840.page#5670823

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Silver_Hawk, I am using Windows 10, these instructions are for XP and 7. Will they work for Windows 10 also?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 6:56 AM
Hello fellow gamers.

I would like to start another game on my PC. Can anyone help me with that?
Not quite sure what steps to follow.

Thanks all in advance.

janie

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 17 5:08 AM
Thanks for your responses.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 9:47 AM
I am unable to gift a lot of my friends. Even though they are marked green and I get gifts from them I am unable to gift them back.

When I try to open their gift list nothing happens.

I went to Customer Support and got a prompt response but it did not help me at all. I remember reading something about this a while back. Can't seem to find the fix.

JanieRae

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 17 4:11 PM
I am just finishing up Drawn 3. I have enjoyed all of the Drawn games. A fourth would be great.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 10:15 AM
I was disappointed to see these avatars, I will pass on this challenge. Good luck to all of you playing.

I have played the demo and plan on buying the game. I have yet to find one pawprint. Am I missing something? I checked the locations over and over. Help! I'm sure it right there. Right?

Thanks for your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 16 5:15 AM
Thank you all for your responses. I did not realize I had sent duplicate posts. Sorry for that.

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 7:20 AM
Why am I unable to gift a couple of my friends. When I click on them to send a gift the panel doesn't open? Is this a technical issue?

Thanks.

JR

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 7:08 AM
Why am I unable to gift a couple of my friends. When I click on them to send a gift the panel doesn't open? Is this a technical issue?

Thanks.

JR

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 4:30 PM
Playing Fall Event with no problems until today.. Said to Update, I hit okay and now it won't open the Games Manager. Says there is a problem with the Games Manager. So now I can't play the game. I had already updated everything.....yesterday.

Help please.....thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 16 6:22 AM
Thanks to those who responded and I will add you all as friends when I get back to the game tonight.

Have a great day! Janierae

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 16 7:22 AM
Good Morning everyone from Arizona. I moved my game to a new computer and lost many friends. I have sent them invitations but not a lot of response.

My id is 473449 and I'd love some friends.

I requested Customer Support move my game and it was done in 2 days! Thank you guys, as always, great service.

Janierae

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 16 3:59 PM
I have played this game almost from the beginning. Just going along like the rest. I like to play faster but I can't afford buying coins and diamonds. Patience is NOT my virtue.

Anyway, my question is: When you go to a new area to open there is either a hammer and knife symbol or a key hole symbol. What is the difference?

I thought the keyhole opened new Hidden Object scenes but today I opened a hammer/knife and it was also a new Hidden Object scene.

Can't believe I haven't really thought about which is which.

Thanks for all your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 16 10:32 AM
janierae wrote:Yesterday I paid for diamonds, 130 I believe. The internet went down and this morning I see that my purchase is not showing in the game. Please add the 130 diamonds I purchased. My account has already been charged for the purchase.

My player id is 312987
Windows 7

Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 16 6:28 AM
Yesterday I paid for diamonds, 130 I believe. The internet went down and this morning I see that my purchase is not showing in the game. Please add the 130 diamonds I purchased. My account has already been charged for the purchase.

My player id is 312987
Windows 7

Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator