Posts created by Amerzone

posted in Wanderland on Jan 9, 18 6:04 PM
Thanks Sophies_mom

posted in Wanderland on Jan 8, 18 7:37 AM
When my golden idol notifies me that I can update for more coins it won't let me collect coins anymore unless I update. Seems I'm forced to update.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 22, 17 3:39 PM
Hi Silver Hawk! Hope you're well and have a great Thanksgiving day.

Also, appreciate the help. I thought it WAS a speaker for muting the game.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 22, 17 12:40 PM
I'm on a new computer and just installed Wanderland. I can not find a way to close this game. I don't see a menu or even an options menu. Is this because of my computer? I've been on a Windows 7 for the past 9 years and now have a new computer.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 30, 17 4:54 PM
My word, this level is way too hard to get 3 stars on for being so early in the game. I'm so disappointed. Won't buy any of the their next versions of this. I'm wondering if it's a glitch.

I have hyper-threading on my computer so games run faster than normal. Makes it harder to win levels for most games but this one is so close and so tough.
Really needlessly difficult to win.

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Apr 10, 17 7:12 PM
Ok, got it. I had to turn on custom cursor in options. I like to play with the system cursor because it responds better. For some reason my back arrow would not show up while I was using the system cursor.

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Apr 10, 17 1:14 PM
I'm looking at a door that needs three playing cards. I have one so far.

No matter where I click I can not back out of this scene. I have tried window mode, turning off widescreen, getting out of the game and coming back in but no go. Still stuck at the door.

I've already started it over once because I couldn't get the coin from the apothocary. What a frustrating game.

Could of been good but I just don't feel like starting over yet again and not knowing if I'll get stuck at the same point again.

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Mar 23, 17 1:46 PM
I have 3 stars on all levels except this one. I own all the Rescue Team games so I know this series well.

I've tried about 20 times to beat this level but I'm getting frustrated. It will be the only level in all the games that I didn't get 3 stars on.

I watched two YouTube videos and what I'm seeing is that my wood stacks start on fire faster than the ones in the videos. I end up with many more burning piles than the players in the videos.

Is there a game clock in games that make some computers run games faster? I sometimes think that my Midnight Castle hidden object game timer is on fast forward. Is it possible?

posted in The Book of Desires on Jan 1, 17 9:03 PM
I just came here to find out why I can't go back to look for more souls. I'm stuck with 2 missing. SO irritating to have to start over. I had assumed that I could travel around like I did in the game but you can not go back to some locations.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Dec 11, 16 1:48 PM
I found the answer 7 pages back. You have to move the pillow that you used the needle and thread on in the reverse room. That will move the golden pillow off of the heart piece.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 16 3:04 PM
Thanks for answering

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 16 11:04 AM
Already forgot what it's called. What is the Global task?

At the castle gates there is a spot to click on and it shows the previous goal (which is visit zoom zones) and the count of the current goal and how many people are participating.

I don't know what the goal is and the number hasn't changed since last night.

How can I find out what the new goal is?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 16 11:01 AM
Always make sure to shut the game down through the menu. You can also lose items friends have sent you if you shut down the game improperly.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Dec 22, 15 8:04 AM
I still can't beat this in gold time but I did see what the bell is for. When you ring the bell it tells the elves that the ice on the ponds is about to melt so they can run back to the house/castle.

This game is brutally hard. Only on level 7 and I can't get gold already. I just finished Save the Prince, which was not easy in the least, and got all gold on every level but this one is so tough, tough, tough.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Dec 21, 15 10:49 AM
This is the level with two ponds. You must build up the house and collect the right amount of gold and food. the witches keep appearing.

Starts out doable and I get the houses built up but I run out of time trying to get the food and gold.

What is the bell for? I don't understand why it is there. The workers stop working when you ring it. What is the point of it? It must do something but I can't figure it out.

Thanks.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 18, 15 11:36 AM
SPOILER.....

I played till I got to Dark Island. It has the Dark Castle on it. It's a small, dark island to the left of Langsong Village on the map. You have to feed the chest and get about 50 crystals to fill the dark tower, claw things. Inside the dark castle, beyond the dark tower claw things is the Basilisk.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you haven't gotten that far and should still be playing the game

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 17, 15 6:24 PM
You should be able to play until you complete the Basilisk. Everyone reaches a different level depending on how many games they play and hidden object scenes they play. I played slowly so I never got to the higher levels. I still did all the same tasks as everyone else.

I have tons of inventory and today I sold some items at auction for 5 coins...moonflowers and such. I stopped when it was the same two people buying them all. I'd like everyone to have some so I'm spacing out my sales.

posted in Brownies on Nov 17, 15 8:31 AM
I bought this game a long while ago (this year and it had almost 5 stars) and no matter how many times I play it or what difficulty I play this on I am always kicked back to level 1-4. If I hadn't had it so long I would demand my money back. Almost every game I've purchased from BFG has been a winner but this one is awful.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 16, 15 8:02 AM
Years ago a very smart man created a product and was competing against someone trying to sell a similar product which was better than his. How to sell his product and make people rely on his product? Genius that he was (at marketing) he got a computer company to install his product on their computers that they were selling, for free.

Every computer bought had his software on it. He got a commission and people relied on his product. They then spent money on add-ons and parallel products. He became a billionaire.

Free to play games are similar in that they cost nothing upfront. You also never need to spend money if you don't mind frustration and waiting and plodding along. If you want to spend money to make game play move along faster then it's available.

AK is not a difficult game to get through without spending money and I think that's why it is fading away. If it's not making a business any profit then they can't afford to keep producing for it. (Please don't say how much money they've already made. That money is gone to shareholders, operating costs, etc., etc.) It has to keep making money. If downloads are down and people aren't making purchases then it has to be cut.

I'm probably part of the problem. I never spent a dime on AK. I was more into Midnight Castle so AK got put on the back burner. I can't complain about the game ending when I never supported it but got to enjoy 2 years of free game play.

I feel bad now that I didn't support it as it's hurt and affected so many who loved the game now that it's ending. It just would have been nice if they had made a final chapter so the story had an ending.

I would tell people coming new into the game to go for it. It's an excellent game and it takes a long time to play. BFG SHOULD put a note on the download page that this game is no longer being updated but they will have months and month of game play.

I made it to level 56 and finished the game. I just came to see if it truly is over because I'd like to give away all my items on the auction for nickels if it really is.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Nov 10, 15 6:26 PM
According to an earlier thread you need to save a pile of wood until the end. You can only have so much wood at one time and if you collect all of it as you go you will lose some of it because you'll be collecting too much too soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator