Posts created by flameglimmer

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Jun 1, 15 7:58 PM
You also need a sack to hold the flowers.

If you're not getting an image of a scythe on the flowers, it means you haven't spoken to the miller's wife. She's the same lady who injured her leg earlier. She will ask you to buy her a tool and in exchange she shows you how to use harvest herbs.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 19, 14 2:02 AM
My code is 8338.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jun 6, 14 6:20 AM
That is impressive!

I haven't had much opportunity to experiment with late in life fertility as my peeps have mostly been incredibly fertile and had six kids well before 40, but it's good to know it's not impossible to have kids after their hair turns grey.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Jun 5, 14 5:02 PM
Mine just had one at 47 (female) and 46 (male). I didn't think it would happen, considering they are already all grey, but it did! The 5 kids (ranging from 8 - 18) were all happy.

posted in Sky High Farm on May 25, 14 12:31 PM
hexqueen, make sure it's not still doing the bouncy thing it does after you put weeds in it. It will not fill your compost bag until after it stops moving. If it is still not filling after that, I do not know what is wrong.

posted in Sky High Farm on May 19, 14 9:09 PM
It's actually a confusing process.

After you weed some other plants and put the weeds in the recycle bin, grab the bag and then click on the recycle bin- this will fill the bag with compost. You'll be able to fertilize three plants before the bag needs filling again.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 4, 14 8:59 AM
There's 8 black beans in total.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 3, 14 4:05 AM
Drop her on the bathroom sink. She should drink and it will cure the hiccups.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 27, 14 6:07 PM
I'm suspecting we'll have them until we choose to download the next update. So if a person was a few bunnies short, well they they could wait a bit to update the game.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 21, 14 5:13 PM
Stow the old ones, buy new (better) ones in the shop. You are unable to sell items you no longer want, and there is no way to upgrade the ones you have to a better one.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 21, 14 2:18 PM
That'll be the name of a quest. I believe it is the one where Moose works for Pop Tate. If it's not in your list of quests, you may have to complete a few for it to open up.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 21, 14 2:16 PM
Interesting how a bunch of comments just disappeared. George, you now look like you are arguing with your invisible friend.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 21, 14 10:13 AM
Given that the adults in the game are teachers or parents of the teenagers - with the exception of a guy who wants to be called 'Pop' - it would not go over well with the majority of people if they could date.

I would like the adults to at least be able to have friendships with each other. What sad, emotionless lives they live.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 21, 14 10:10 AM
One of them is almost certainly for re-using "grey water"- ie storing bathwater to be used to flush toilets. It's a big thing in the eco-community. Not sure about the other one.

Jogc, Hank Hill is from the cartoon "King of the Hill"- he lives in Texas and is a propane salesperson.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 20, 14 12:23 PM
I have the Jason/Kevin pairing in my game and it's a little weird because

[spoiler]
in one of Kevin's quests, he is running for student union president and Jason attempts to convince Reggie to use the fact that Kevin is gay against him in the debate. And it was like what the heck, dude? That's your boyfriend! Also if Reggie says you're being a jerk then you really know you're a jerk.
[/spoiler]

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 19, 14 8:15 PM
So agreed, sizzy. I lost 22 bucks that way today.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 19, 14 5:12 AM
I get the offer every time I spend a soda.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 18, 14 9:18 PM
Mine gave a bonus for buying the soda float and when I clicked on it, the store cart had a diet soda. So I didn't buy it. I have enough sodas anyway, really.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 8, 14 5:44 AM
Garlic and scallions.

There's a couple threads where people have listed all the perfect combos, sorted by spice and by dish.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Apr 7, 14 8:08 PM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:
There are these tufts of grass, areas where grass rises higher than the regular grassy area. And, in those areas, you can't place anything...be it a house, a fence, a tree, a plant...

Is there a lawn mower in this game somewhere???

You need to click on those tufts of grass. They will disappear.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator