Posts created by ctuohy

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 17 9:08 AM
I' STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER. ANYBODY LISTING ???

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 15, 17 2:37 PM

found the star. thanks for your help.

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 15, 17 8:39 AM
Thank for the hint. Where do I find the cave.

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 14, 17 8:24 AM
Help! What item am I looking in the other rooms to break the shield under the big turtle. Going crazy.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 9:38 AM
Has anyone been in contact with Big Fish. It's about time they fixed this problem or give us our money back.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 8:57 AM
Has anyone figured out how to make this work. If not this is the second game I won't be able to finish.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 31, 15 3:17 PM
Help! I'm stuck with the little girl in the boat trying to get across the lake. What do I do???The game won't let me go back to previous screen.
Thank you.
Carol

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on May 8, 13 10:06 AM
Where is the vault in the hall where Joan of Arc is that I am supposed to stick the dagger?

posted in Dreamland on May 10, 12 3:24 PM
Help! I put the book next to the rabbit and nothing happens. I don't know how to find the marbles that are supposed to be put in the hat and then I guess the magic wand will tap on the rabbit.
I'm all confused with this game. I'm even having lots of trouble with the shooting gallery. What's the trick to winning:

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Apr 11, 11 6:26 AM
Thank you. Will try again.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Apr 10, 11 9:25 AM
How do I get the glass to disappear. I've listened to the message several times but nothing happens.

Thanks,
Carol

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Oct 16, 10 2:43 PM
Having a problem with the beast potion. The rag wheat won't stay in the pot. What am I doing wrong.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jun 14, 09 11:31 AM
I'm stuck in the museum. What do I do with the hand and the box. Tried my whole inventory. Help!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jun 14, 09 11:27 AM
LadyOdette wrote:In the museum - I can't figure out what to do with the big hand and the chest at the feet of the giant statue. I have nothing in my inventory that will help. What do I do? I can't move forward to go to the clock tower.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on May 5, 09 9:12 AM
Can anyone tell me how I can get the slice of watermelon to stick to the bee hive? Have tried eveything for the past several weeks. Is there something wrong with the program, I've deleted it and reinstalled but it hasn't worked.
Thanks,
C.T.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator