Posts created by ksdickinson

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Jun 13, 13 3:45 PM
Well, since I got no response, I had to restart the game

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Jun 5, 13 2:54 PM
Hello?? Please??

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Jun 3, 13 3:40 PM
I posted this in tech issues but never got an answer so Im trying here. Game was working fine until I got to Bella's room.
Theres a sparkle on the edge of the box indicating I should pick it up but it wont pick up at the screen wont X out. Tried closing out the game and going back in but it wont work. My hit button and journal work but the map doesnt. So Im stuck with this box with the jewery box in it that wont close to go back to the full scene. Any ideas please??????

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Jun 2, 13 6:59 PM
Game was working fine until I got to Bella's room.
Theres a sparkle on the edge of the box indicating I should pick it up but it wont pick up at the screen wont X out. Tried closing out the game and going back in but it wont work. My hit button and journal work but the map doesnt. So Im stuck with this box with the jewery box in it that wont close to go back to the full scene. Any ideas please??????

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on May 22, 13 8:34 AM
anyone have any ideas on what i can do to resolve this?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on May 21, 13 1:43 PM
I downloaded the demo - or so I thought. Its coming up on my Manager as owned although I didnt purchase it and it doesnt show up in my purchase history. No matter though. it wont work at all. I get this message when I hit play :" cannot find import; DLLmay be missing, corrupt, or wrong version. File "COMCTL32.dll", error 3" . Now, I own more than 80 games from this site in the past 5 years. Lately it seems like every other game, I get some kind of error message and it wont load. Very frustrating! I wanted to try this demo since it was the Daily Deal. I usually delete the games after I complete them since I can reinstall them anytime from here. Which Ive done a couple times, lol. But that way I can save space. Ive cleaned cookies lately, ect so no idea why I would get this message. This looks like such a good game too

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 6, 13 10:52 AM
Penguin29 wrote:I did buy with a free game coupon. pretty good game and very very long - I am very dissappointed there was no walkthrough also. I didn't need it for the game but for some puzzles... especially the last one when you have to move the detectives to their colored spots. I had to skip, but I really did not want to - I tried to solve it for 45 minutes.

Thanks Penguin.....I was trying to find something that told me how long/how many chapters the game was. Thats one of the reasons I like a walk through- so I know if Ive played 75% of the game in the demo. But from all the different posts Ive found, the game appears to be rather long. And Id only gotten as far as just after matching the keys. So apparently I have a way to go. Thanks again! Think Ill get this one.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 20, 13 9:06 AM
Twice I downloaded the demo and twice it wouldnt even start. Im not trying a 3rd time. Disappointed since I have the first game. I have dozens of games from this site so I know its not my computer or anything. Going to try something different. Irritated!!

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 22, 13 6:02 AM
I found a walkthrough and am going to try their 'solve' shortly

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 22, 13 5:52 AM
Im stuck there too......Help!!!

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 22, 13 5:50 AM
Thanks for the tips on polishing the silver and shading in the letters. It took a couple times each and I had a cramped hand (actually used both hands on the pencil - one to slide the mouse back and forth and one to click reallyfast)... but I cleared them both .....now Im stuck on the bocce ball court. Ive tried a half a dozen times and cant get them all matched up. Help!! (My almost 11 yr old daughter likes these Dream Day games too and between my laptop and the family desktop, we have them all! Hope more are coming! We really like helping to create )

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life on Mar 9, 13 5:38 PM
I downloaded the demo and went to dinner. Came back ready to play it and it says 'Trial Expired'. I never got to play the demo!!

Just bought the game and forgot to use the code to get it 50% off. I could kick myself!! Grrrrr

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Feb 6, 12 12:19 PM
My laptop had a very weird reaction to this game demo . It loaded and played fine. In fact I really like it. But when I closed it out, my desktop was hugely enlarged and I could only see 1/4 of the pic and icons. I rebooted and then everything (including normal type on web pages) was very very small. I had to restore to earlier that morning to get it back to normal. This has never happened with any other game Ive ever played. Im kind of loathe to try another or to even buy this one. Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what could have caused it? Everything was working fine up to that point.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade on Dec 29, 11 7:35 PM
Im actually having no problems with this game EXCEPT there are no morphing objects whatsoever. I checked each one in the walkthru and NONE of them show up in my game. Im playing in casual mode. Is it possible that they only show in the expert mode?

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 11 2:22 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the demo twice and I still get the same Windows error message. I REALLY want to add this to my other Azada games so I hope they come up with a solution quick!!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 11 4:41 AM
sweet4grease wrote:Downloaded and activated just as usual. Went to play and it said game stopped working, windows looking for a solution. There was no solution found, problem detaails are as follows:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Azada_In_Libro.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4ec27b86
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386
Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdc9
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000c269
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 85a4
Additional Information 2: 8f576e02d4f9fa20886d32d3ed351da3
Additional Information 3: 85a4
Additional Information 4: 8f576e02d4f9fa20886d32d3ed351da3

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Anyone have a clue what this means?
I bought this right off because I loved the other Azada games, now this.
I've already uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted computer and all.

Having exactly the same issue. Been waiting forever for the new Azada and am very upset that I cant play it!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Oct 29, 11 7:14 AM
I started the demo and it was in the middle of Chapter 3. Does this Echoes pick up at the end of the first one? Any ideas? Ive already completed the first Echoes

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 4:25 PM
I usually look at the walkthru not for hints, but to give me an idea on the length of the game by how many chapters I get thru in the demo. I skim it really fast so I dont spoil it for myself lol.

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Mar 12, 11 7:22 AM
Took me the hour demo to get thru 2 chapters. And that was with my 9 yr old daughters' help lol. We were just working on the rings puzzle on the gate at the top of the stairs when time ran out. She kept saying that the **** scenes were getting harder and I told her that if it were easy. it'd be boring. Who wants to go boom, boom, boom, game done? Certainly not me! Think I'll use one of my credits for this. Especially since I tried 5 demos in the past day and this is the only one that worked!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator