Posts created by SHEAR_JOY

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Nov 30, 12 8:48 PM
How do I get more workers???

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Jul 8, 12 11:02 PM
What MAP are you in? I just got to 4th map. If it's before that I'll be glad to help. I'll be back here before 7-14-12 to see if you reply

posted in Fashion Assistant on Jun 15, 11 10:34 PM
I'm having the same problem but I got as far as Coutique room. I figure there are about 4 room left. I don't like the game that much to bother with it, I'll probably just deleted it. What a waist of $3

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 3, 11 2:21 PM
I like the idea with a puzzles after each HOG. I wish they would have instruction with the puzzles. It dosen't even have walkthrough that could help. For 6.99 it a no buy if it was for 2.99

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 29, 11 3:35 PM
I put the cards together OK but what order they go, doesn't make sense. Why dose the queen of hearts goes first than jack etc.? Can any one explain it to me?

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 29, 11 3:33 PM
I put the cards together OK but what order they go, doesn't make sense. Why dose the queen of hearts goes first than jack etc.? Can any one explain it to me?

I like this game. It is a HOG game thats what I am looking for, and the mim-game are challenging, some easy, some frustrating. I like this game because of the variation of scenes. Most HOG you play from room to room and repeat, see the same stuff. I see that lots of you wrote you use more hints than usual and than wrote It was a boring game? Some wrote I guess it be good for the kids. Well, I guess I'm a 70 yr old kid. Thank you
Well I'm going back and play some more.

posted in Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss on Feb 18, 11 2:14 PM
Well, I'll start by writing, I got a big screen so I can enjoy my games better. I read the comments about this game [which I do before I buy and sometimes the free trial]and this time I read before I play the trial. WOW! I never heard so many bad reviews I had to play the free trial. Lots of time I find the game enjoyable even with a bad rap. BUT!

First I saw 11/2" top and 11/2" at bottom of the screen is blank.The min-games has no reset. The first seen the park I found the 'cane' and try clicking on it different places and did NOT register well you all wrote the sad truth of this game. Well, you fishes be kind to one an other.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 16, 11 9:26 AM
My tree is all full. Can I have a new tree with a new backgrown?

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Sep 29, 10 5:34 PM
jeanene1015 and 1fireangel I think what 'missmouse' means she didn't use her free clubs credits yet and BF gives you 60 days to turn them in before BF closes those credit after 60 days.

now for this game fishes 'moonweaver','nannanow' and 'erbusbee said it all. I'm going to buy as my free game.

Its to relax and have fun

Sure does little fishes, thank you for answering my delima... shearjoy

Hi fishes maybe one of you can explain to me the different between Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven 'COLLECTOR'S EDITION' besides the price.
Is it longer, than how much longer? etc...

Someone please answer me shearjoy

I'm also stuck on the first 2 scenes, and I can't find my hint button??? I know I need a hammer to get the nail out of the park bench,some kind of shovel and to get something out of the steps.Maybe the door handle for front door? Oh where oh where is my HINT BOTTON!!! HELP SJ

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 7, 10 1:02 PM
prpldva, I really need your help Mansion 111 room 205 4 th pg. in your instruction for Walk-through.
At the end, the last 4 moves;
move room down
walk left [thou door]
up [blue ladder] that's where my problem is She says "I can't get there" [to room with white bricks wall with lawn] so than I try to go back out the door, door knob is on the wrong side so I’m stuck. I have to restart many many times . I 'v gone thru these same 3 rooms early in the game with no problem so why I can't move at the end of game is me. please can you explain it to me

I'll be checking the answer on this page or your walk-through pg 7. Your walk-through help me a lot, thats y i can't understand y this is happening. Thanks Shear_Joy.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 7, 10 3:10 AM
prpldva, I really need your help Mansion 111 room 205 4 th pg. in your instruction for Walk-through.
At the end, the last 4 moves;
move room down
walk left [thou door]
up [blue ladder] that's where my problem is She says "I can't get there" [to room with white bricks wall with lawn] so than I try to go back out the door, door knob is on the wrong side so I,m stuck. I have to restart many many times . I 'v gone thru these same 3 rooms early in the game with no problem so why I can't move at the end of game is me. please can you explain it to me

I'll be checking the answer on the front page of rooms or here. thanks Shear_Joy.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 3, 10 6:32 AM
The floor mat looks more of a ADVENTURE GAME not a HOG. Just from the perviews I haven't play yet. What do u think of the game?

posted in Rock Tour on Aug 31, 10 9:27 AM
For what i read so far I'm not even going to try the free trial.
no one has not said they like the game it seams everyone having trouble with it. It seams to much frustration for me Still early thro, check back later.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Aug 26, 10 11:22 PM
I'm having a bit of a problem figuring out this game but I think I'll buy it because it looks a lot like Royal Envoy and I really love that one.
Let me know what you think of Royal Envoy game.
Have fun fishes...
I'll problem be back for help with this game.
sjoy

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Aug 26, 10 6:43 PM
I would love to play this game but I can't seam to get out of lesson 1.
I drag my mouse to check the grounds, than I try looking for lesson 2 of level 1. I try skip tutoriol and alerts flashes comes on, "the spring is disconnected" no kind of directions can be found than I can't seam to find 'next' or 'forward'. I used 30 min of my free time left trying differant way to move on. I'm afraid I would have the same problem

Please I need help

posted in Mirror Mixup on Aug 23, 10 3:05 PM
i LOVE jigsaw puzzles and this one win all. Hard, beautiful, charged and sometime gets your blood to boiling. 5 100 +level, nice music [soft] Shows what pieces are correct, its not timed but it counts your moves and a goal. The only trouble with this game no save... So when you start a puzzle make sure it not close to bed time :- last night I started one that was the goal of 5 I got more than 1/2 done and i already had 100 moves i got tried went to bed got up went to my pc to finished the puzzle press continue but it didn't save I had to start all over. Also it has a 'undo' right above the 'start again' lots of time i go to press the undo and instead hit the start again button!!! I do say a few words [#%^&@%&*] BUT I still love this game.
fishes have fun shearjoy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator