Posts created by myrtlewood

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Mar 9, 15 7:31 AM
my belt laps thing does not work, anyone know how to fix this, options is not helping, can anyone help.
Christine.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Mar 7, 15 6:50 AM
JoeKazz wrote:Hi Christine:

Don't know what you mean?
In the Quest, the Timer is the belt laps.
Are you saying the belt laps don't count down?

Any extra information will be appreciated.

Joe

Yes Joe, thats right they dont count down on mine why?

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Feb 5, 15 7:14 AM
How do i get the timer to work in Clutter IV, been in options and clickied it in and out makes no diffirence, no point in playing without a timer.Please help,
Kindest Regards
Christine.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Feb 5, 15 6:09 AM
Hi, does anyone know how to get the timer working on Clutter IV, found it in options but dont know if i need to click it in or out, seems its not working either way.
Kindest Regards Christine.

dont know much about the high score in the dash, in car, but my question is, does everyone see that, is it the same score in every dash?

Never made it without using the hints and did freeze a couple of times, but did it in 1hour 17 mins 2 secs. I really enjoyed seeing how quick it could be done.

Thank you for your help, only thing now is, what do we do with the murcury? thanks Chris and Joe x

Please does anyone know the sequence for the puzzle at the ruins, i have all 4 things and have followed the picture in the info book but nothing is happening, also any idea where the caves are? Both my husband and i are slowly going crazy here, not a pretty sight!!!!!!!! lol, Chris and Joe x

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator