Posts created by ilithia

posted in Mystery Solitaire: The Black Raven on Nov 13, 17 2:21 PM
I'm playing the game on a Mac. After playing until level 10 or 11, I quitted. Thww game never launched again. I tried restarting the Game Manager app. The game sounds like loading, a blank screen appears briefly and then quits.

posted in Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder on Sep 4, 17 11:01 PM
I bought the game and it just won't start. All games bought in the same order pley just fine. I'm playing on a mac. Tried uninstalling and re-installing the game with no luck.
Waste of money and time.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 10, 16 12:03 PM
I run a Mac on El Capitan. Same problem.I only get a quarter of the screen, no matter what the screen resolution is set to.
BFG does not have a solution...??
System requirements at purchase said that it was compatible with OS 11.10!

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Oct 12, 14 1:24 AM
I've tried it with one garden but it did not work to earn the three stars. Demolish a building you no longer need (not a residence) and build two gardens.

posted in Final Cut: Homage on Sep 21, 14 11:54 AM
Game was working just fine in the trial. As soon as I purchased it, the game crashes at loading. I have a Mac Book. All updates are installed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the purchases page but did no good.
Any ideas?

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 7, 14 5:16 AM
Same here! I thought it was me that couldn't see the pickaxe!
I am just glad I reached level 9 in the trial and I did not purchase the game!

posted in City of Fools on Mar 29, 14 12:49 PM
Same here. I installed and uninstalled the game three times on my mac before giving up. Speech bubbles display no text so I have no clue what the characters ask for...

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Jan 31, 14 11:56 PM
I also have a Mac with Mavericks. At some point (and that was only half way through the game) the game crushed and that was the end of it. Every time I open it it crushes as soon as I hit play.
Waste of money.
At least Farmington Tales 1 had only one glitch - I could not harvest peppers.

posted in Farmington Tales on Jan 16, 14 11:55 AM
I have finished 75% of the game. Now my patches have bell peppers. Game freezes and crushes every time I try to harvest them.
I got the mac version of the game.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 15, 13 7:23 AM
I checked some blogs. Seems the game has glitches...
Handcuffs is not the only one you can get stuck at...

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 15, 13 7:21 AM
No, unfortunately not. I've tried different spots (on the handcuffs, on her body etc).

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair on Sep 14, 13 6:42 AM
I am in the Knight second scene and although I got the key the handcuff cannot be unlocked. In the map there is no other active scene.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it did no good.
Any ideas?

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 3:24 AM
me too!

posted in Fate of the Pharaoh on Jan 29, 12 2:14 PM
Game crashes on level 12. I've tried uninstall and reinstall it but it was of no use. Game crashes at different points of the level.

HdO
 posted in Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance on Nov 23, 11 11:33 AM
It's the developer's brand. They have published quite a few games. The problem is that games are designed for children. HOS have tiny objects, puzzles are plain stupid and mostly just time consuming. Although I've played all their games I still have not found a decent one.

posted in Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance on Nov 23, 11 11:25 AM
It's another stupid game by HdO.
Endless dialogues that you are not allowed to skip, childish HOS (find 15 crosses in the picture!) and puzzles that are plain stupid and mainly consist of scenes where you just have to click 10 or 15 times or shoot like in early arcade game.
Waste of money.

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 12:39 PM
click and hold moving the whole scene to the right

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 12:36 PM
Game is too easy. As usual HdO games are a disappointment. You'll finish it in no time doing stupid tasks as clicking 15 times to dissolve smoke clouds!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on Aug 11, 11 2:59 AM
Use an item from the inventory to clear the bushes in front of the lion statue to find a basket

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on Aug 11, 11 2:58 AM
Game does this all the time. You lose items from the inventory. Try quitting and it may appear when you restart.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator