Posts created by yasure

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love on Nov 28, 12 5:53 AM
Right from the start, the very first hidden object area-the ARROW WILL NOT GO INTO THE CROSSBOW
I have started over several times-I QUIT!

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Jul 28, 12 4:48 AM
My mouse is not changing to a magnifying glass or a hand. It just stays as an arrow. I only know what to do since I played the CE of this game. I might of bought it but will not with the curser not working!

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 12 4:03 AM
It seems this site is getting worse and worse every time I download a game.
This is just ridiculous. Every other game there is some type of problem

shadowfax44 wrote:@yasure Try uninstalling the BF game manager and then reinstalling it. That usually corrects this problem for me. Good luck!

Will do, Thank you!

Rebeca_Lily wrote:[removed by moderator]

IT DOES GET OLD AFTER A WHILE!!

I INSTALLED THIS GAME THIS MORNING AND IT IS SAYING MY FREE TRIAL IS OVER>
I THINK I JUST CAME TO THE END OF MY ROPE AND HAVE FALLEN AWAY FROM BF

IS THIS GAME OLD?
I INSTALLED IT AND IT SAYS MY TIME IS EXPIRED?

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Revenge of the Terracotta Warriors on Dec 24, 11 2:32 AM
i KNOW THIS MAY SOUND BAD, BUT IT IS NOT THE KIND OF GAME I WAS EXPECTING FROM BIG FISH ON CHRISTMAS EVE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE-HAPPY HOLIDAYS

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 10, 11 3:27 AM
I can not get rid of the icon that is telling me I need 3 more gold flowers when I've already found, played and finished the flower game. Now nothing is working. There is a lock on the door-it's locked, of course! A sparkle keeps appearing near the curtain but nothing happens when I click on it! I have restarted this game 3 times. I have a bullet, a drawer hint sheet of paper and a round lock disc. I give up.
I can not get the walk-through to even open up. Here's another one I'll just uninstall.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 7:20 AM
This game better be worth it!!!! It's been down loading for 4 hours!!!!

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Oct 18, 11 3:54 AM
I never made it out of the car. It is the dumbest game ever put on Big Fish.
Come on now-we like new games but ones that work!!

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate on Oct 15, 11 6:10 AM
Jewel Quest should of stayed a match 3 game like the first one. This is getting old, mixing hidden object games with match 3 games. Plus the items are to small and the coins and jewels are getting harder to find. They are dark and don't look like jewels or coins!

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 15, 11 4:35 AM
I bought the collectors edition of this game and loved it. So I downloaded this edition just to replay and in the 2nd hidden object area I get to, it won't let me get the rope! I hit the hint button 3 times and the rope about 30!!! No luck.
Somewhere there is a bug/flaw stopping me from getting the rope.
Odd that the collectors edition works great but not this one!
It is a good game if you can get the rope
Good luck

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 5:15 AM
This game is a joke.
Items are way to small
Items don't always want to combine together.

Total waste

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 5:14 AM
The items are way to small and half of them. And as far as com- binding the items, they don't always want to go together. I tried to get that magnifier together 5 times and it would not go together until I hit the hint button.

What a waste of a game.

posted in Sonya on Sep 28, 11 3:51 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey yasure,

You can get to the blog directly by clicking on the 'News' tab at the top of your screen (usually under Mac Downloads).

To get directly to the walkthrough, you can click on the 'Sonya' link in the bfgFlounder post. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

THANK YOU!!
I am not a computer person. If I don' see it, I'm lost. And then they go can changed so much. NOW, I'm really lost. I guess it's an age thing. But any way-thank you for the help!

posted in Sonya on Sep 21, 11 8:22 AM
where the heck is the BLOG???????
I REALLY DO NOT LIKE YOUR NEW FORMAT FOR BIGFISH ANYMORE!!!!
AM CONSIDERING CANCELLING

posted in The Flying Dutchman - In The Ghost Prison on Jul 11, 11 5:09 AM
I am traveling across the US. From Maryland to Washington state, on a Sporters and only take my tap- let laptop. Most match 3 games play. This one will not. It keeps coming up ERROR and nothing else, besides a black screen. Any suggestions, or is this one not compatible? I have windows 7 on it and everything is updated.
Susan

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 11 6:13 AM
This has definitely been out before!!
I remember playing the exact game. I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it but I know it's been out. I played the hour and remembered the entire thing.
My opinion, but if Big Fish is running out of new games, at least let us know that it is being re-released instead of making us think it's new. I could understand that.

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 9:45 PM
I am just about at chapter 8. According to the walk through, that I have now read 3 times, I should of found 3/4 keys! I have 1. I have gone back over and over again to where the WT says they are and they are not there. I am about ready to uninstall this game. Any one know how to get the keys? I DO NOT have the key to the suitcase!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator