Posts created by REIDDEBSTER

posted in Royal Defense on Dec 26, 17 8:49 AM
This seems unbeatable. I've tried to upgrade all my weapons. What is the trick to beating this level? What do I need to do to defeat those demons that make your weapons fall asleep? Help Please!

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch on May 20, 17 6:05 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me how to get pass the ship and anchor? I'm pulling but nothing is happening. It's a new game and I look forward to the Walkthrough.
Thanks in advance :-)

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows on Nov 11, 16 6:41 PM
Thank you for such a through explanation I'm going to try it out again and hope it isn't a glitch. I have the autopsy report and I knew that had to do with it. Maybe the way i clicked was the problem. Thanks again!

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows on Nov 7, 16 7:00 PM
Hello I'm not sure what to do on the brain puzzle in the Nurses office. I checked the walkthrough and it's showing me where I need to click on the brain but nothing is happening.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows on Nov 6, 16 8:04 PM
Thanx!

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows on Nov 5, 16 7:30 PM
Will there be a walk through? I'm already stuck. What do I do with the lock? I'm trying to put it on the chain with the icy steps but it's not working. :-(

posted in Be Richer on May 17, 16 5:43 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I hear music but have a black screen. I'm waiting for tech support to respond.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 10, 16 10:25 AM
I'm reading Rhiannons email and I finished but all it's giving me is a black screen. I had to start the game over and it stopped again at this same part. Help this is frustrating:-(
Can this glitch be fixed?

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Mar 27, 16 3:00 PM
It got kind of boring towards the end. I would have liked to go grocery shopping and able to buy a fridge etc. I wish the friends and relationship had more to say. It just seemed like the developers took short cuts on this one. I just wasn't feeling it like the first one. If they do make a part 3, I hope it's more interactive.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Apr 6, 15 7:53 PM
I love this game. How come there is no part 2? Can anyone suggest another game like this?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Oct 13, 14 4:46 PM
They should have stopped at the last one because this one just seems like a cheap imitation. I'll finish the game but I'm def not enjoying it like the ones in the past.

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 1, 14 10:35 PM
So what company can we purchase this game from?

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Aug 30, 14 3:41 AM
It says "Sorry, no trial version" and there is no place to click a button to buy it. Can you please fix this glitch so I can purchase this game?

Does anyone know how I can turn the beaker into gold in the laboratory hidden object part? I keep trying to mix the colors in the smaller tubes but no luck:/

posted in Gemini Lost on Aug 3, 13 9:31 PM
Please tell me how to heal my people. They bring the ingredient and the potion is made but I can't get them to take it. It thinks I'm trying to give them a job. I had a sick kid and the potion was made but when I tried to give it to him, it said he was too young for the job:/ i'm not understanding the healing process.

posted in Gemini Lost on Aug 2, 13 12:44 PM
I have a sick kid that gathered what he needed but it is still saying "Too young for this job" I'm not trying to give him the job, I'm trying to heal him:/ There is plenty of healing potion on the table but the kid is not getting any. What do I need to do?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Jan 15, 13 5:58 PM
I'm having that same problem:/ Can we get some help fishes?

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jan 1, 13 6:22 AM
Ugh:/ This is a cute game but I don't think I have the patience for it. I can deal with not having instructions but not a skip button. Can someone please make a walkthrough?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Dec 8, 12 3:42 PM
I just can't get enough gold for this level. I'm using the bonuses on the bottom but it's not working and I'm about to give up. It making me dislike this game:/ I need help.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Nov 30, 12 8:02 PM
I really could use some help on 3.6. I'm so close but I'm just not getting it:/ Do you have any tips for that level?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator