Posts created by gamelover57

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 4:38 AM
Glad all your troubles are behind you! Don't worry about regifting Raven of GA. Glad to help you out anyway I can.
Janice

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 5:26 AM
He gifts me about once a week. Brunette w/ more and more gray.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 6:23 AM
I learned a trick from someone here in the forum and it works for me. I lost all my achievements after CS restored my game so I had to recapture all the lords, ladies, and creatures from last year as well as the bunnies, chicks, and mice from this year. After a week of trying to get them all, I took a day for each one I needed. I did not do rounds I just went into rooms. If what I needed flew by, I clicked on it. If not I moved on. I have collected everything now. Try that, it might work for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 5:15 AM
You do not know me and we are not "friends" but I am thinking about you and praying for you. Find the strength to do what needs to be done and know that behind every cloud there is a silver lining. As someone reminded me when I was going through tough times, God never gives you more than he gives you strength to deal with. I know that sounds trite but, believe me, it's true!

Raven of GA
Janice

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 9:38 AM
My name is Raven of GA (Janice) and I',m a MC addict. I was diagnosed as OCD in 1999. Any questions why I play?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 9:31 AM
I have it as the only item on my wishlist. I feel bad asking for something current in a special event because I'm afraid my friends need them too. Before my old computer crashed and I had to have my game transferred and lost just about everything, I had hundreds, too. Now zilch.
Janice, Raven of GA

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 6:22 AM
there needs to be more ways to collect smiles. Gathering eggs and finishing quests just don't give me enough to craft the spring wreaths and spring cakes the fairy wants and craft the spring cakes and spring wreaths necessary to craft the new pets. I refuse to pay diamonds because the smiles cost too many diamonds. Any suggestions?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 8:10 AM
Still need Spring Room 1.
Janice Raven of GA

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 6:00 AM
Thanks. You've been a great friend!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 10:58 AM
I corresponded with customer support for several weeks. The first time they said it was done, it wasn't because of some glitch in their system. The second time they said it was done, the game was, at level 84, but everything was gone. They asked me for a list of everything I had in my old game and I did. Still no word. But when I signed in today, I got two Christmas achievements. Them HOS scores don't bother me, but the avatars, some of which I can never get back, and the achievements I have to get all over again, do.
Janice

P.S. If you still have my old ID and we aren't refriended, please send an invite to my new ID#732767

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 9:41 AM
when they transferred my game to my new computer, I lost everything. My HOS scores, my achievements, my avatars, and some of my pets. I need my friends to show both spring rooms because my Spring Terrace achievement is gone along with a couple of the pets I need items to create. The new spring room gives items for the new spring pets. Everyone, remember, there are some of us who still need Spring Room 1 and change your rooms up. I'm going to change every day so any of my friends who need both can get both.
Janice, Raven of GA

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 12:32 PM
I'm missing you from my friends list anyway since my computer crash. I will be here when you return and hope we can be friends again whenever that may be. Be well and happy, my friend.
Janice (Raven of Georgia)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 10:59 AM
Thank you. I guess I haven't missed any although I thought I missed the mermaid. All I see is the one shown on the CC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 9:53 AM
I don't know how to choose a different avatar. What do you do?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 9:27 AM
I'm l to looking for all the friends I lost when my computer crashed. I've posted this several times but it keeps getting buried under spam. My new ID#732767. Anyone else who is looking for friends can send a request too.
Thanks,
Janice

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 18 8:01 AM
I forgot to give everyone my new ID # 732767
Janice

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 18 4:57 AM
Well, my new computer is up and running. Unfortunately, customer support's attempt to transfer my old game was unsuccessful so I am starting over. I'm searching for my old friends and new ones if you're interested. I'm lonely in this old castle. Come find me!!!!
Janice--Raven of GA

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 18 9:01 AM
Thanks! Will gladly accept!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 18 4:53 AM
My new computer is up and running! I've contact customer support about transferring my game so that's what I'm waiting for. I do have a problem though. I thought I wrote down all the ID#s of my friends but apparently not. So...if you still want to be my friend, please reinvite me. Thanks to all.
Janice...Raven of GA

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 18 12:40 PM
Thank you for responding to my post. I am going to contact customer support ASAP after I get the new computer set up. Again, thanks for your response.
Janice. Raven

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator