Posts created by Sootywillow

posted in Smoothie Standoff: Callie's Creations on Sep 16, 15 5:52 AM
There are so few TM days that I tried this even though from the beginning the graphics looked poor. I kept waiting for more elements to be added but throughout the whole demo, the game has remained the same - easy and very boring. Where are the upgrades you can buy to make things work better? The second level is the same as the first - dull and uninspiring.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 7, 15 6:17 AM
My game is running fine and I am on level 29 but I can't put the gloves or necklace on and I need the extra help. The other items in the inventory go on ok.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 25, 14 5:57 AM
I felt sorry for my virtual poverty stricken family and so foolishly spent some of my own hard won cash on buying them some money. I wanted them to have a good life. I was conned. The only furniture available was boot sale junk; I bought a load of upgrades for their careers only have to have all of that money wasted when a couple of days later they died, and I was back to square one with someone else earning a pittance. Once you have bought food, there's nothing left - which is too much of a reminder of real life to be in any way enjoyable. If I could deck them out with all the stuff I can't afford then it might be more tempting - but to eek out an existence with secondhand furnishings and a downbeat career - not even my windfall can save them.

posted in Mother Nature on Feb 13, 12 6:01 AM
Absolutely awful.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 9, 11 9:40 AM
I wish I'd read this forum before buying. The game is far too short. It's a pity as I was enjoying it.

posted in Sara's Super Spa Deluxe on Aug 30, 11 6:42 AM
Awful. After a long wait for a TM game, this is a real disappointment as the tasks are just irritating. Only managed one day at the salon and I won't be back.

posted in Smiling Pasta on Aug 15, 11 6:38 AM
I agree with lafondue - the game crashes on the second level so that matches can't be made.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 22, 11 9:58 AM
I've tried to draw the items about 20 times with no success and no skip option either. Guess I'll have to give up.

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 8, 11 6:35 AM
After the tutorial tells me how to spend the stars on the hidden areas, I've tried clicking on the golden rectangles with the numbers against them to 'spend' my stars but nothing happens... I've deleted and reinstalled the same but still nothing. I was going to buy this but not if it won't work properly. Unless of course it's me doing something wrong, but I've tried clicking most things and still nada. Shame.

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 6, 11 6:43 AM
Hi
I have a brand new fast PC but find I can't play this game as the cursor is mostly invisible and occasionally just flickers into view. Any ideas how I can resolve this problem with the gameplay please?

Thanks

posted in Angelo on Nov 3, 10 6:26 AM
I wait ages for a TM game and then this one turns up. What utter rubbish.

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 27, 10 6:05 AM
I am also having problems running this game with clicking things having a slow motion action and jerky movements which makes play awkward and frustrating. Pity as it looked like a good game.

posted in Rachel's Retreat on Sep 6, 10 5:42 AM
I can't work out how to do it either, Any assistance anyone???

posted in Happyville on Mar 26, 10 8:41 AM
I agree with Saturn. Having been waiting for ages for a decent TM game, I thought this might be it. It started well but it is so boring waiting for the money to accrue, even if speeded up to the maximum. I got to the stage where it wants me to build a monument for £5000 and that will mean a whole lot of doing nothing waiting for the money to come in and in the meantime, the citizens are getting annoyed as you cannot give them what they want. Very disappointing again.

posted in Potion Bar on Mar 12, 10 6:01 AM
I agree. The cursor seems to move in slow motion and it's difficult to click accurately. When I get to the end of the level and the fireworks go off everything really slows down and moving the cursor then is ridiculous. I am put off buying the game because of these spongey controls.

posted in Miriel The Magical Merchant on Feb 20, 10 10:12 AM
I agree. This is am old game. Why is it being released again? I want some new TM games.....

posted in Ancient Rome on Feb 16, 10 7:07 AM
What are you stuck with? It asks you to build a cattle farm but what it means is a meat farm. Another problem as a result of the terrible translations on this game.

posted in Ancient Rome on Feb 16, 10 6:58 AM
I agree. Everything is too much of a rush, although with this game I can manage to beat the clock but would prefer to concentrate on the 'management side'.

posted in Dream Cars on Jan 4, 10 6:16 AM
Help! I keep getting an expert score on this level but then the game just reloads the same tutorial as the next level telling me how to purchase a car. Is there anything I can do to get past this?
Thanks

posted in Virtual Families on May 12, 09 10:15 AM
My bathroom sink is leaking and I can't get them to repair it even though I have bought the tool kit which is in the garage. Any clues anyone please?

Also how do you get the shed to open?

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator