Posts created by patcam52

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 22, 16 1:01 PM
How do you get the silver keys? They don't sell them anywhere, they just kind of pop up here and there. I have none now and had to leave that level without a badge.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 22, 16 11:32 AM
Well I completed the level without getting the badge. Hated that cause I have all the other badges all the way back. I figure I will try again sometime. Its a blot on my record lol!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 21, 16 6:14 PM
I did that, actually went row by row on all of the boards, and finally restarted and same thing happened again. Can't go forward without that red tile. Everything else is done, treasure chests, ground, etc, but no checkmark at the bottom asking if I want to finish the game or keep playing. I am soooooooo depressed. Will try again in the morning.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 21, 16 3:59 PM
Yeah I would love to play the game, but on Level 36 it says everything is cleared but there is one red tile left. My family and I have gone carefully over the board and there is NO red tile left on any of the boards. If I restart I lose a life. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 15 10:18 AM
Let me clarify that, there is no talking sound. Music etc but no talking, lips move but no sound.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 15 10:03 AM
No sound.

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 13 12:00 PM
pleeze developers get it right before it goes for sale.

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 13 11:58 AM
Glad everyone is enjoying the new game, for myself it crashed 4 times and knocked me into safe mode, so thats that. Just threw away 10 bucks.

posted in Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 13 3:35 PM
In the strategy guide there are letters to the words missing here and there all over the pages!! Its weird, undecided as to whether to play this way and let my mind fill in the blanks or get a refund. Just wondered if anyone else has this problem.

thank you!! I was all set to get it but skipping it now after reading your review. Many thanks, money is short around here and I want to be able to get my moneys worth when buying a game.

getting an error code Error: Access violation at 0x78ADACF (tried to write to 0x5ED0143C) program terminated.
here is a hosted jpg of it. http://tinypic.com/r/316kd5g/6

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 13 1:34 PM
Missed one of the petals and put the three on before seeing that I was missing it and now the glove is gone. The green petal is sitting in the square and no way to pick it up and this is the end of the game and because of this I can't play any further.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Dec 14, 12 9:21 AM
FANTASTIC GAME!!!!!!!!!

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 8:15 AM
OMG I am maxed out!! Too many games I guess, made a payment on both cards,
will be on the 30th. Don't know how that happened, gosh I feel like a nitwit.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 7:41 AM
I tried using a different payment method and it comes up this--Your payment method information or billing address is incorrect.
We are unable to update your profile at this time. Please try again later.

Don't know what to do now, I tried a different payment and billing method and it doesn't work either. BIG SIGH.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 7:31 AM
I got this thing when I tried to activate it, Error Code 206600, it stops then and won't go any more. Not doing anything now, don't want the fraud division at my bank calling again. I wish I knew if it is just this game are all the games, I mean does it mean I can't download ANY games any more? So depressed.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 6:25 AM
Yes I am logged in, first thing I checked. Sigh. I know I will get my money back, 3 TIMES lol, but I wanted the game!! Kinda worried now that it might happen to other games.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 12 10:11 AM
yeah my bank called from the fraud division as I had tried 3 times to get it, and they have it purchased 3 times, all I got is the trial and can't get any more than that. 3 TIMES lol, makes me wanna cry, not only did i not get the game, i paid for it 3 times. Sigh.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 12 9:32 AM
Cannot purchase the game, not even at full price. Don't know whats wrong, why I cannot purchase it, wrote for help. Never had this happen before.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 12 1:42 PM
Game crashed shorting after starting, actually with the guy sitting there against the wall talking to you about saving the children. I will try again, but I am no computer wiz so would'nt do any good to write BF, prob just get my money back. Sorry I just realized that this should go under technical, am I right? Maybe a mod can move it for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator