Posts created by Evemaja

I have trouble making my mouse pointer stay where I want it to and click where I want it to; it seems to stray. I don't know how to correct this. Can you help?

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Jul 17, 16 3:57 AM
Same here. I've been playing it off and on for months and see no progress.

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 15 6:36 AM
I'm at the point where I'm at the lighthouse but nothing works...I can't click on anything or advance to any scene nor return to the previous screen. Anyone else experience this?

posted in Lost in Night on Sep 3, 13 6:48 AM
dknott715 wrote:Any suggestions on how to get past this level of "Play group"? I can't seem to do it!

I'm having the same trouble. The closest I've gotten is by getting as many bombs as I can.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 1:27 PM
Two hours into the game it crashed. When I started it up again I had to start all over again from the beginning! Not good.

Not me. I found this game too disgusting to play and totally regret having spent money on it.

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 19, 11 4:03 AM
lindac1220 wrote:Restarted the game, same thing, game shows error message and terminates.
Error message is, Erroe access violation at 0x7056633A (tried to read from 0x0908081E) Program terminated.

This keeps happening to me too. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, tried playing it with two different identities to try to get past that point to no avail. It's really too bad too because I was enjoying the game.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 10 10:07 AM
Sure wish there was a walkthrough! This is a tough one; have had to leave it and come back days later to avoid frustration. Games are supposed to be fun!

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Apr 6, 10 4:35 AM
I feel like the lone ranger because I haven't seen any posts objecting to language. There's a point in the game where a "bad word" is used and I was surprised to see it in a Big Fish game, then disappointed. I understand that lots of people find it "ok" but all I can say is, I'm glad I was the one playing it and not one of the kids cuz I had time to uninstall it before they could see that. It leaves me leery of games I buy in the future.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator