Posts created by rosiebvt

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:14 PM
We've got the Elvish rum at Salty's, and I might just have a stash of well aged Elvis rum hiding somewhere too We've got some happy pills somewhere too but they don't want to come out and play right now. Sar, YES SAR - Troops, time to CONGA

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:36 PM
Thanks Arinelle, we appreciate the help even when we grumble

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:27 PM
Sunday 7:30pm in Vermont, USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:23 PM
And please please PLEASE get rid of the spam once the forum is locked to posting. We've just gotten a new one and it's almost closing time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 9:59 PM
In all the hurry to say goodbye to this forum and those who are moving to other sites, please remember those friends who won't be moving along with us and whose words will be left behind.

Robyn, we miss you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 6:10 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:I looked at other game forums........snarky and mean.......so I was very reluctant to ask a question in this forum.......I was SUCH a newbie.......didn't know how to quote, use the emoticons.......basically anything! So many folks helped and were so gracious and nice I got over my fear and then you couldn't SHUT me up........made so many friends all over the world.......hope to see you all in the new forums, once I figure the new one out!

And now we're forever going to be remembered as manatees, newbie no longer. I just wish we had better fish for our place in history

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 8:50 AM
LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 4:05 PM
I just got a gift from him and his game is showing up as green in my friends lists. Randy, if you're out there, WELCOME BACK

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:41 PM
Ada, thanks so much for letting us know. He's a tough old bird but this time it's just going to take him a little longer to get back to what passes for normal. I'm glad he's better enough to be just a little impatient but not so much he's going to do himself any permanent injury, I hope. Tell Donna not to worry too much about him falling since that's probably the only way he'll learn what he can and can't do. Pass along our hugs and love to both of them and save some for yourself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 4:30 PM
Ada,
Not that you have nothing better to do ( ), but do you have any updates on Randy?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 4:17 PM
Wow, that's a real blast from the past. I haven't been over to that site for years, but it seems like they're still adding info, at least every 6 months or so

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 7:04 AM
Ada, when you know what forum you're going to be using, would you please post it here so that we can keep up with your updates on Randy? I doubt there's anywhere on the facebook page that can handle this type of info without getting lost. You've been wonderful keeping us informed and I'm sure we'd all hate to lose that connection. Thanks for all your work, you've helped out more people than you know.
Rose

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 7:24 AM
I'm sure no computer is probably the best thing for both of them right now.
Randy, sending warm fuzzies your way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 5:17 PM
I'd trade a trained monkey for that little brat who does the puzzles!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 3:04 PM
Whatever help good thoughts can be, you know you've got them from around the world. So glad you're back home, assuming it wasn't the nurses who kicked you out. Now do whatever Donna says and get yourself together before you try getting back into the game. Maybe give us a post when you're able so we can hear from the horse's mouth that you're feeling better. Much love.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 9:37 AM
SHARLENE,
AS MANY HUGS TO YOU AS YOU CAN TAKE. I AM LOOKING AT A DAY NOT TOO DISTANT WHEN I WILL BE IN YOUR SAME EMOTIONAL SPACE. I ALSO HAVE A HOARDER, BUT I ALREADY KNOW A LOT OF IT IS JUNK AND WILL GO TO THE DUMP OR RECYCLING. LUCKILY, I'M YOUNGER AND HAVE MORE ENERGY AND GETTING ENOUGH ADVANCE NOTICE THAT I CAN MAKE PLANS. AT LEAST GETTING USED TO WHAT WILL NEED TO BE DONE HELPS.

IS THERE A BICYCLE SHOP OR MOTORCYCLE DEALER NEAR YOU WHO MIGHT SEND SOMEONE OVER TO CHECK OUT WHAT YOU'VE GOT? IT MAY NOT BE WORTH MUCH TO THEM BUT THEY MIGHT HELP CLEAR SOME OF IT OUT FOR FREE. IF THE BIKES ARE IN STORAGE, WOULD THERE BE ROOM THERE FOR THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO DECIDE ON YET? DID YOUR HUSBAND HAVE FRIENDS WHO MIGHT HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS AND HELP YOU WITH DECIDING WHAT'S IMPORTANT OR JUNK? ARE THERE SWAP MEETS OR TAG SALES THAT HAPPEN IN YOUR AREA WHERE YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMEONE SET UP A TABLE FOR YOU?

I KNOW THE CLUTTER IS PART OF YOUR HUSBAND, BUT IT'S NOT ONE OF THE BETTER MEMORIES. I'M BETTING THAT A LOT OF YOUR WORRIES ARE JUST HAVING THINGS YOU NEED TO HANDLE IN A HURRY. GETTING RID OF WHAT WAS PROBABLY AN ANNOYANCE WHILE HE WAS ALIVE MAY FREE YOU UP TO CONCENTRATE ON WHAT YOU WANT TO THINK ABOUT. AND YES, I THINK THAT YOUR SON BEING COMPASSIONATE ENOUGH TO BRING IN A FRIEND IN TROUBLE MEANS THAT YOU HAD A GOOD ENOUGH MARRIAGE TO RAISE A RESPONSIBLE PERSON. GIVE YOURSELF SOME GOOD THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT.
LOVE
ROSE

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 4:31 PM
There goes Donna's break. At least she won't have to be travelling to take care of him so that's a good thing. Can't wait to hear from him in his own fractured words

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 10:28 AM
Knim, you've just solved it!!! Maybe the ET isn't Eastend Teddy, but Extra Terrestrial That would explain why us Earthlings have such trouble understanding him sometimes, and where those extra-strength dust bunnies come from

(Hugs Randy, or Nanu Nanu, or Live Long and Prosper, whichever it is )

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 12:47 PM

My winged cat just looks like his elevator doesn't go to the top floor. Sort of like my scaredy cat who starts every spring afraid of the breeze blowing in through the windows, although he loves sitting on the fan of my humidifier.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 8:54 AM
kkreisman wrote:I have plenty of old and new pet parts I can gift. PC ID is 41185.

katiek

It sounds like Randy already has too many old parts, I don't think he'll want more

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator