Posts created by Twiga

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 11:48 AM
I have loads but an't figure out what to do with them.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 15 7:09 PM
I purchased this - a hefty 800 gems - that is supposed to reduce the time for regenerate energy to 2 minutes permanently. I see no sign of it in my inventory and it still takes 4 minutes to generate a point of energy. Any ideas?
Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 15 7:07 PM
Over the weekend I purchased the Elixir of haste to reduce the regeneration to 2 minutes. It is still 4 minutes. I looked in my inventory and it can't be found there but I am 800 gems lighter. Any thoughts? This is not okay.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 15 9:56 AM
I purchased this - a hefty 800 gems - that is supposed to reduce the time for regenerate energy to 2 minutes permanently. I see no sign of it in my inventory and it still takes 4 minutes to generate a point of energy. Any ideas?
Thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 18, 15 5:36 PM
7AERSr

posted in Farm Quest on Aug 10, 14 11:44 AM
I am at 97 % completion. I have found all of the puzzle pieces but can't figure out how to finish. How do I get the key to open the gate?

posted in Avalon on Jul 12, 09 1:32 PM
I have illuminated the mushrooms on the ceiling and "studied the mushrooms to the left of the closed book. I still can't open the book. Someone said there are mushrooms to the right of the book but I don't find anything to click on. Can anyone help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator