Posts created by insanewife

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 15, 16 12:58 PM
Where's the buy button? Got the button to try it but no buy button...

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 14 11:30 PM
In order to use the ladder you have to put the motor in the drill and get it to work, then after it drills through the wall that is when you put the latter against the wall.

Good luck and happy gaming...

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 14 11:29 PM
In order to use the ladder you have to put the motor in the drill and get it to work, then after it drills through the wall that is when you put the latter against the wall.

Good luck and happy gaming...

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Mar 8, 13 5:47 PM
Has anyone had problems collecting the 6 runes? I know i collected 6 but only have 5 in my inventory. I even gave up and checked the walkthrough, then went back to each location to make sure i got every one, and i did. Is there a glitch in the game?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 3, 12 10:48 PM
I've read all the tech issues and didn't see anything about the problem i'm having. No problem downloading the demo but when i clicked on the play button i got the following message:

Error while unpacking program, code LP5.
Please report to author.

I'm going to try contacting Live Tech tomorrow to see what's up...I so want this game...

Everything in my puter has been updated including the video card...This is a puter set up just for gaming, so it has extra memory and everything else that could be added..I have over 1,000 games loaded on this thing (not counting what's in the Game Manager) including World of Warcraft, for my son when he visits...And i've only used about half my memory so far.

insane

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 18, 11 8:09 PM
Not much into the TM games, artritis slows the hands to much to click fast enough...But will try the trial version of this game since you've gave it a great ...

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 25, 11 9:37 PM
I totally agree with you...I loved this game...As you said it was a surprise, and alot of fun...I played the whole game without using the walkthrough...The theme of the game was really cute and loved the cartoon drawings of the game...It's nice to play a different type game once in awhile...

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on May 4, 11 10:18 PM
Welcome to the Pond lassie12...

If you click on Find your game forum right side of this page at the top it'll take you to the list of game forum. Then just scroll down to your game and click on it. There will be lots of great fishies there to help you out.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 7, 11 3:23 PM
Have tried another hundred times and still cann't hit it...Anchor is on the left top of the hatch and does not get close enough to the pipe to drop on it...

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 7, 11 8:44 AM
Thank you for the help Mr_Russ...I'll keep trying...

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 7, 11 12:07 AM
I'm getting air sick and my arm is about to fall off from throwing the anchor out about a thousand times...I WANT OUT OF HERE...How do i do it?

HELP i'm going insane.....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 28, 11 12:53 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 27, 11 1:21 PM
Had coffee with lady in cafe...She stiffed me for the bill so have to sweep the floor...I've found the broom but can't figure out how to use it...Please HELP!!!!!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 27, 11 1:17 PM
Thanks...

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 27, 11 1:11 PM
Double right click on the gun in inventory and take out the rod under the barrel of the gun, they should go back in your inventory. take rod and place it on the back side of the chest at the bottom, you should see a small hole there...That should open the bottom for you...Happy gaming...

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 27, 11 12:07 AM
At the count's place have bowl, and water can with water but can not find the gloves...

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Feb 7, 11 3:42 PM
If you go to the game forums for the game you're playing they lots of help and there's also walkthroughs for most of the games...

Just type the name of the game in the Search All Forums box and click on search...

I'm just not into TM games yet...

Good Luck & Happy Gaming

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 5, 11 8:25 PM
I tried to DL Behind The Reflection but Norton says there's a bug in it and won't let me DL it...I'm going to contact CS on Monday and see if there's anything they can do...Really wanted to try this one...

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Jan 29, 11 3:38 PM

Click on the "Find your game forum" upper right side of this page and find your game then click on it...There's alot of info there and usually a link to the walkthrough also...

WELCOME TO THE POND lj47

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Jan 15, 11 1:23 PM
Click on the green on the right side of this page customer support may be able to help...They are AWESOME

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator