Posts created by kenneve

posted in Campfire Legends: The Babysitter on May 25, 16 4:36 PM
I really like this game so I hope I get an answer. I thought I had all the makeup to put in case, but apparently I don't. In the items is eye shadow but it does not move, so I guess I don't have it. I cant go on. I found a few more fireflies and the hints they gave me were (each time) put all the makeup in the bag. So can you help tell me what I did wrong or missing. Thank you'

posted in Campfire Legends: The Babysitter on May 25, 16 8:14 AM
I love this game, but I am a fan of the older type ho's. this is fun and I will try other s

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 15 11:07 AM
I cannot get the game to start. I got as far as selecting mode and , cursor etc and everytime I tried to get to leave that screen the game shrunk. I could not close out of it or start it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and same problem.

Any help will be appreciated as I really wanted to play the game after reading the comments.

I am using a personal computer with windows.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if I am on the right page to post this, bbut I clickerd on the help button.

thanks again.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on May 13, 13 3:45 PM
I found all of the tankards, including the full one. I polished one, I put one back together, however, I do not have the full tankard to pour in the grating. I don't know what happened to it. Has anyone overcome this problem and please how did you do it??

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Sep 28, 12 8:34 AM
I have been waiting for a third Robinson Crusoe. Have not seen or heard if there will be one. so does anyone know what other games this developer may have out there. This and the previous Adventures of robinson Crusoe are definitely my favorite all time games.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Aug 24, 12 6:32 AM
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A THIRD rOBINSON CRUSOE?? tOO MUCH FUN AND i AM TIRED OF PLAYING THE FIRST TWO OVER AND OVER. iS ONE IN THE MAKING, OR DID i MISS ONE????

THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 12 6:59 AM
dID YOU EVER GET YOUR ANSWER? iMAGINE THAT YOU DID. bUT IN CASE YOU STILL NEED IT. i CLOSED OUT OF GAME AND OPENED UP AGAIN THEN WAS ABLE TO CLICK ON THE VEGETABLES THAT CAME ACROSS THE BOTTOM. aLSO WAIT AS THERE IS MORE THAN ONE SET TO COMPLETE.

hOPE YOU GOT THROUGHT IT ALREADY THOUGH.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 11 7:26 AM
I have found fish 2, and 3 but cannot find number one. can anyone help?
Thanks

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Dec 5, 11 11:48 AM
I agree I just loved this game and have played it over at least twice. Still fun. Is there a sequel yet??

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Sep 25, 11 7:31 AM
I loved the first also, but I find the second as good as the first. Just a little different. I am finding the riddles a little harder to complete.

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Sep 25, 11 7:31 AM
I loved the first also, but I find the second as good as the first. Just a little different. I am finding the riddles a little harder to complete.

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Sep 25, 11 7:30 AM

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 19, 11 1:11 PM
I love this game. Have been playing it for about a year. Get stuck and leave until I just have to try it again. As of now I have 9 hearts. Have finished most games, but I have never been able to get the potholder and adjust the temperature. What could I have missed that is holding this up. Very satisfying when you complete a section. Please why do I not have the potholder.

Thanks

posted in Soul Journey on Apr 4, 11 7:11 AM
This is not my type of game. Very boring, repetetive and almost childish. Not a favorite of mine. I just wish I tried it before I bought it. Give me MCFiles and others like that.

posted in The Hidden Object Show Combo Pack on Mar 14, 11 9:23 AM
When and if you find them... you put them on the games you dont want to play at the wheel before you spin. But first you have to finish your hidden object game.

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Jan 16, 11 2:25 PM
I can't locate where to start a discussion, but I need help. I purchased the game after the trial. No problem with trial, but now I am done in the temple, I have the green gem, but I cant get out of the area and back to the portals. How do I do this?? I appreciate any help you can offer.

By tthe way I played ReincarnaTIONS Uncover the past first which i loved so I hope there is help with Awakening.

Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 22, 10 12:33 PM
locojet wrote:is this game all hidden objects??? i liked dire grove and 13 skulls but this seems to be mostly hidden objects. don't care for that.
before i buy this can someone tell me if that is all it is??
thanks

this game was great. Mainly hidden objects but many challenging puzzles. This was my favorite by far. I too liked Dire Grove, but that was HOG plus adventure and mystery. This is HOG and Puzzles. did you try the new MCF 13th skull??

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 22, 10 12:24 PM
This is the best MCF game yet. I hope the geniuses who created this are working on a second Madame Fate. It just was too much fun and also challenging in some spots as well. I have had it a while but did not want it to end so I kept finding other games to play, but finally finished and will play again and again. It is never as much fun the second time so please ask the geniuses to make a new Madame Fate. Thank you all.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Dec 12, 10 4:21 PM
Thanks for the hint about the boot. I studied it and studied it but never saw the boot (so small) until you said it was on the side. I kept asking for a hint and the lock was circled so I thought I had to find a key to unlock chest first. Great game, it gets more interesting as it goes on. I finally finshed the wardrobe room.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Dec 12, 10 4:19 PM
prpldva wrote:Hi Lorafay! Welcome to the forums!

Which boot? Are you in the hidden object scene? I think there is on on the lock of the chest.....sideways

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator