Posts created by nubmyt

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 9:05 AM
GOT IT!!! It was the piece in the bell tower, thank you so much for your help

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 8:56 AM
as previously posted I made a mistake in saying I need 8, I do indeed only need 7, I will go back and check that I picked all the pieces up from those locations. Thanks for your help

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 8:44 AM
beg your pardon! I have 6/7 of the pieces and the following in my inventory:
Arms of vishnu(2)
3 countries
3 planks
alphabet dials

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 8:39 AM
Help! was having a fantastic time playing this game as not too taxing, so i thought!!! I am stuck! I cannot find the last piece of the pardon for the young chappie before boarding the ship. I have checked the walkthrough and it shows I only needed 5 pieces. On the screen it says I have 7/8!!!! I am pretty sure I have completed everything that I should have so far

posted in Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova on Oct 15, 09 2:23 AM
Hi, I have installed but cannot play when I click on play now I get a message about recommended screen resolution so I changed to 1280x1024 60Hz (what it suggested) but still no joy. Any ideas?

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on May 14, 09 6:38 AM
I have been playing Big Fish games for years and this is the first time I have felt the need to join a forum. I have spent the last 1&1\2 hours trying to cross the ravine on the tree! I just cannot do it and have to give up now before I kick my pc. I love being able to dip into a walkthrough if you get stuck, but with this type of mini game if you can't do it then the whole game is ruined. Such a shame as I loved playing it and would have rated it highly but for this. I have wasted a game credit.

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on May 14, 09 6:35 AM
I have been playing Big Fish games for years and this is the first time I have felt the need to join a forum. I have spent the last 1&1\2 hours trying to cross the ravine on the tree! I just cannot do it and have to give up now before I kick my pc. I love being able to dip into a walkthrough if you get stuck, but with this type of mini game if you can't do it then the whole game is ruined. Such a shame as I loved playing it and would have rated it highly but for this. I totally have wasted a game credit.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator