Posts created by sbing

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on May 30, 16 11:35 AM
Thank you!

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on May 30, 16 10:50 AM
What function does the MarryMaker perform? I turned off the tutorial and I have no idea what it does.

Thanks!

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 15 4:52 PM
Unequip the chief's hat.... it fixes the problem.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 15 1:18 PM
Did anyone find a resolution to this or did it just "disappear" eventually?

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on May 31, 13 8:39 PM
How do I activate the floating buttons? I can't get a worker to them to activate.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 26, 12 6:38 PM
How do you increase the happiness? I'm stuck on level 23 - I built the ice cream stand but it doesn't increase the happiness and I have to have 3 greenhouses which decreases it. I know I'm missing something simple - any help?

Stuck trying to get the phonograph in the Woman's changing room. Looked at the guide and it says to look by shattered mirror, but there is no shattered mirror. Need the death mask to get the black rose to shatter the mirror, but need the comedy mask to get into Christine's room to get the death mask.

Any help??

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 26, 09 3:31 PM
I have one more jewel to get and its for the level 3 master to stand on one of the symbols by the suduku game. Unfortunately, before I knew what the symbols were for, I planted a flower there and now I can't go forward, can't dig up the flower and when I put my master on it, nothing happens. Can anyone help or do I need to start over ?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 16, 09 8:38 AM
Does anyone have any hints for this level? Seem to be stuck on it - and it's not one that is on the walkthrough.

thanks!

posted in Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun on Feb 16, 09 8:32 AM
Does anyone have any help for the level "memory aid"?

posted in Beach Party Craze on Sep 5, 08 1:49 PM
Has anyone else had problems getting expert levels in this game? I like the game and all, but it's frustrating when you are trying to get, let's say, 10 cocktails and everyone is ordering water.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator