Posts created by Joal

posted in Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies on Dec 27, 15 11:50 PM
Enter River of Fire go right in, but not too far as you will have a fatal!!! turn around to go out and there on left of door is a plaque. Hope this is what you are looking for .

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Oct 14, 11 5:15 AM
You have found 5 seals but you only need 4 for now.Try swapping 1st and 2nd seals and the door will open[ or it did for me [

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on May 23, 09 7:02 AM
Hi julesy, Yes, I had clicked mooses eye lots of times but I must have missed doing something so I went back to the Journal and read that and next time I clicked on mooses eye it worked. I was then able to finish the Game and am looking forward to playing another Nancy Drew. Joal in Australia

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on May 22, 09 4:57 AM
I have just finished the snowmobile chase by clicking and holding on Yanni's Snowmobile and just follow him. Easy when you know how

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on May 22, 09 4:53 AM
lizdanny wrote:I have almost reached the end of WHITE WOLF OF ICICLE CREEK. My question is In the SNOWMOBILE CHASE How long do you have to follow the villian,s snowmobile until he gets into an accident. I seem to have been doing it forever and it gets quite boring after a while.

Thank you for any help you can give.

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on May 21, 09 4:37 AM
Done everything [ so I think ] to get moose key. Won Fox and Geese several times.Isis is holding rope,Got him to open the maze, I am completely stumped.What have I missed? ... Been to Yanni's room etc. Do I start again. Hoping for help.Joal.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator