Posts created by castlelyons7

posted in Word Whomp ™ Underground on Dec 1, 15 7:22 PM
Why does this game have to repeat so many of the same words? First, no matter what your six-letter word is, the same smaller words are needed over and over again. If I have to type lie, lei, pie, pier, she, hes, etc. ONE MORE TIME... Arrrgh! Second, the VERY SAME WORDS keep cropping up. I'm talking about the six-letter words. The very same ones are repeated over and over again. The original Word Whomp game has more puzzles than this! Why didn't they put some of those into this Underground version? The monotony is driving me crazy!

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Jan 11, 11 1:18 PM
How disappointing. I worked hard to finish all 3 tanks so I could buy "new" ones only to find that the "new" ones are the same as the first three. What's the sense in "buying" new tanks that are the same. Just start playing again under a new name, no need to buy anything. The game is fun, and I like having an untimed option, but they sure make you cram a lot of stuff into the tank in order to get a gold star. Being a real-life aquarium owner, I know it's BAD to have too much in the tank. I hate crowding my Fishdom tank.

posted in Bookworm Deluxe on May 23, 10 8:37 PM
I love this game, too, and am also blown away by the big scores some people are reporting. My one frustration with the game is how often the board is filled with U's and I's. I'm forced to keep trying to use them to get them off the board, but that really limits me. Does anyone else have this problem? It's not unusual for me to have nearly half the board be all U's and I's. I'm going to start taking screen shots as proof.

posted in Alien Stars on May 14, 09 7:18 PM
I haven't found any cheats, but it does help to keep your finger pressed on the left mouse button so that you are continously shooting.

I've made it to level 6, but I can't figure out how to beat the boss. Anyone have any tips?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator