Posts created by chet412

posted in Farm to Fork on Feb 24, 14 8:24 AM
RainbowElf wrote:Well it worked for me, so they either fixed it or I was just lucky. I really hope that you all get your extra punch, glitches suck.

I think you were just one of the lucky ones because I just used a PCC 10 minutes past and I did not receive the extra punch. This has happened to me 4 times in the last 2 months and it's starting to try my patience..The good thing is,Customer Support always makes it right eventually.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 6, 12 6:26 AM
There is 1 magic card in each of the locations below:

LeFanu
LeFanu Mines
Mt.Rumno
Heroes Tomb
Dhampire Road
Bysshe
Oubliette
Howling Woods
Chiroptern's Den
Gravemist Forest
Moonlit Grotto
Varney
Lonely Basement
Haunted Passage
Sanctuary Cave
Stoker
Stoker Prairie
Sea Cave
The Hook
Hideout
Empty Mind
Whedon Warehouse District
Whedon Sewers
Bathony Flats(this is a hard one to see)
Lugosi
Hut Yard
Prison
Tepes
Master's Quarter in Dracula's Castle
Belmont
Forbidden Tunnels
Temple of the lonely

Happy hunting everyone

Regards.........................chet412

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 3, 12 5:04 PM
@ganonsbane,

You're welcome. I'm glad my information was helpful.

Regards............... chet412

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 3, 12 4:14 PM
Yes,there is one in Erikas' mind (empty mind).

Good luck to you, ganonsbane.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 3, 12 5:24 AM
There's 32 magic cards to be found,one in every location,but not in Madam Ismeralda's cave.

This is a tricky quest. You may have missed some of the earlier cards due to the fact that you can't return to some locations later in the game.Most are triggered by doing quests. Try to complete these quests before moving on.SPOILER ,the reward for completing this quest is(whited out).I did not want to spoil it for others whom may not want to know the answer.>>>>>>>>>>> THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

HTH

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 15, 10 11:30 AM
jkuci wrote:
The BFG version appears not to be the most recent version of this game: Whisper of a Rose:Gold ver 3.0. The strategy guide here is for the newer version but the actual game offered by BFG appears to be the one released last year.

I'm fairly positive that this version offered here on BFG is the newest one available.When I demo'ed this game I noticed at the very top of the start up window,it was clearly marked as v.3.0. Try checking it out when you start your game, if you still have the game or some demo time left.

I may not always be right,but I'm never wrong.LOL

Chet

posted in Syberia II on May 21, 10 9:57 AM
john_murray2 wrote:
desmondo13 wrote:Any walkthrough or guide available for this game??
I am even stuck at the start.thank you desmondo13
Hey desmondo13 there is only syberia 1 and 2 no 11

I'm pretty sure he/she meant the Roman numeral II, not the number 11. lol

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 4, 10 11:05 AM
It's good to see that BFG is getting more and more RPG's ( my favorite genre) recently. I demo'd this game and I'm liking it very much so far. It's nice to know that it has a mouse function. I like the fact that it's witty and in the old school RPG style of gaming.The only negative that I see with this game is the focus of game play being centered on puzzle solving. Don't get me wrong, I like solving puzzles in RPG's , but not to the extent of it taking away from the more traditional game play that I'm familiar with and enjoy the most. I'll still be buying this game eventually as I have a few other RPG's to finish first.

I give this game a 4/5 rating

Thank you for bringing this game and other RPG's here.

PS: Please keep them coming and more often.

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 4, 10 12:57 PM
lydiajmack wrote:If you want to try an awesome game, buy Reim 3. It is not available on BFG, I think I found it on gameboomers, not sure. I have printed 2 walkthrus and am still struggling finding my way. What a challenge. LYds

Did you by chance mean RHEM 3? I didn't see a game on GB called Reim 3!!!

posted in Escape the Museum on Mar 5, 10 4:21 PM
The piece of hair is on top of the caveman's head on the right side of the screen in the front.The 3 pieces of wood are on the floor. I hope this was helpful.

chet412

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 4, 10 1:56 AM
I have to agree. This game was way too short for a HOG game. I practically finished it playing just the hour demo.

chet412

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 1:40 AM
I can't play games ( or more like I don't care for ) that have slider puzzles in them. They are just too frustrating for me to be able to relax and enjoy the experience the game may have to offer. Others will probably like this type of game and that's great.
It's just not for me.

I'm sorry for being negative about this game but it's just my opinion.

chet412

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Mar 3, 10 8:07 AM
With all the good HOGs that are out there,we're bound to get a few bad ones now and then. Unfortunately we had 2 bad ones in just 3 days. I'll pass on this one.

chet412

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 2:53 AM
I can't remember why I play these games!!!! I must have amnesia.

posted in Syberia II on Mar 2, 10 8:41 AM
I played both of the Syberia games on my xbox 360 and loved them.

I wish that I could play both of them again from , but my video card went kaput on me and the onboard GPU of this computer can't handle any video intensive games. When I get my new video card these will be among the first games I play along with many other LFGs that I have missed.

chet412

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 1, 10 5:34 AM
Based on all the negative posts, I too will pass on this one.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 28, 10 10:27 AM
I had to pass on this one because I'm not a fan of timed games(especially in HOGs and iHOGs). Relaxed mode doesn't put me in the PANIC syndrome, as I'm a nervous person to begin with.

posted in Farm Mania on Feb 28, 10 3:05 AM
Wasn't it nice of to grant your request.

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Feb 27, 10 6:07 PM
I'd grab the captain. Then i would beat the tar out of him for getting me stranded.

Just joking.lol

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 27, 10 8:42 AM
It's a close 2nd to RTR and it's a little better than the other MCF games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator