Posts created by jennyoliver1

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 3:36 AM
Same problem here. Completely stuck with same inventory. Desperately hoping for answer!

posted in Fruit Mania on Feb 17, 12 9:21 AM
Same Problem here. I get the title screen and put my name in, then when I hit "play", the screen goes black. It's a shame, I was looking forward to a nice, relaxing match 3 game.

This game is the WORST!! What a sucker I was to buy this one - a total waste of $14. Absolutely HATE HATE HATE the morphing objects scenes!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 8, 11 6:57 PM
I am having the same problem. Will not let me into the game at all. I just get this message:

'Run-time error 2147467259 (80004005) -
Automation error
Unspecified error'

How do I fix this??

posted in Foreign Dreams on Jul 9, 11 9:36 PM
I'm having the same problem. I get to the book - the VERY first puzzle of the game, and my screen goes black and stays that way. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, even playing under a new profile, but nothing works. It's a shame, really, because it looked like it might be a pretty good game. Uninstalling for good now (or until I hear that the problem has been fixed, which I doubt will happen).

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Jun 5, 11 10:19 PM
UNBELIEVABLE game! I don't usually write many reviews, but I felt that I HAD to say something about this game. Hands-down one of the best HOGs I've played in a LONG time. Terrific graphics, not-to-hard to find items, but most of all, an absolutely amazing storyline about an island in danger of being destroyed by a massive tidal wave, and the efforts to save it. I don't think I have ever played a game, where at the end, when everthing is coming to it's climax, that my heart actually pounded with excitement like it did with this game. All-in-all, an awesome gaming experience. Highly recommended!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 10:04 AM
I agree completely about the number of CEs being released lately. I almost feel that anymore, if I want to play a quality HOG, I have to pay more for it - and for what, 20 extra minutes of gameplay? It would be VERY simple for Big Fish to simply allow us to use 2 of our credits instead of one to purchase a collector's edition, and they should. They are our credits, we've earned them, bought them, etc... The thing is, I am reading that alot of us are complaining about the high prices, but still buying the games, so really BF has no reason to let us use credits for CEs - they're making ALOT of money. Well, for me, that stops here. I have purchased almost EVERY single CE that has been offered on BF, but NO MORE! From this game on - I refuse to buy any CE. It may hurt a little bit, especially if I really like the game, but if we all just gather a little self-control and wait for the regular editions to come out, BF will eventually have no choice but to offer the CEs through credits. Think about it, $13.99 here and there doesn't seem like much, but stop for a second and add up all the money you are REALLY spending at Big Fish - I bet it's alot more than you thought! We deserve to use our credits on ANY game offered on Big Fish. Enough is enough!

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero on Mar 2, 11 8:57 PM
This was a tough one! It is hard to explain how to do this one, but what I did was trashed 2 ice cream scoops (from the conveyor belt) at once, then made ONE sandwich with cookie-ice cream-cookie, then used the ones on the auto machines with the cookies on the conveyor to do the other 3. Confusing enough for ya! Well, anyway, it worked out in just enough moves and I got to move on. I hope this helped! Good luck!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 8:16 PM
Hands-down one of the BEST HOGs I have ever played! LOTS of different gameplay that varies from the HOG "norm" we are all used to. Great graphics, terrific storyline,keeps you interested from beginning to end. Not too easy, not too hard. Just perfect. LOVED IT!! My only concern is - how long will we have to wait for part two - I'm ready now!- can't wait to see how this ends!!!

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Jan 2, 11 11:45 AM
Obviously, many, many of us are having alot of trouble trying to download and play this game. I see alot of requests for an updated download link, but absolutely NO reply from Big Fish whatsoever. Come on, BF, at LEAST let us know if you even PLAN to give us a working download link, instead of ignoring us with no reply at all!

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Dec 29, 10 2:03 AM
Same here. Black screen with music and cursor. Then nothing. Shame - looks like a good game. I hope Big Fish fixes this quick!

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 4, 10 3:19 AM
This is by far the BEST "Dream Day" yet! The gameplay is great as well as the mini-games, but the best thing about this installment of the "Dream Day" Series is that it is based on a true story, with real pictures of the featured characters, and real love letters and momentos of the amazing life they have led. And the story line is so sweet. An honest-to-goodness real life fairy tale. I actually teared-up a few times during the game! Oh- if only we could only all find what Helen and Bill have found - true love that lasts a lifetime.

posted in Sinister City on Oct 19, 10 6:29 AM
DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!! Although it wasn't bad gameplay - it ended literally 20 minutes after my 1 hour trail was up and I purchased it. I feel COMPLETELY ripped-off and wrote Big Fish demanding a refund. Just a word of warning - don't expect much of a gmae if you decide to buy!

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Aug 30, 10 10:30 PM
EXCELLENT GAME!!!! Has all that I look for in a HOG - actual hidden object scenes, puzzles that are hard enough but not too hard, long game-play, terrific graphics, and a GREAT story line! Depressing?? Not anymore than any other eeire HOG. The story is well thought-out, interesting, and makes you want to keep going to find out what will happen next! Wish there were more games just like this. I LOVED it!!!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 20, 10 6:30 PM
I think I made a HUGE mistake and gave the amulet stand to the witch. Now, it says that the witch locked the door to the throne room from the inside (the front door to the castle) and I am COMPLETELY STUCK. I cannot get back into the castle! Can anyone PLEASE help??!! Am I the only one that did this???

SAFE SOLUTION:

The walkthrough is WAY OFF - first, it's counter clockwise, clockwise, counter clockwise, clockwise. In addition to that you have to take your finger off the mouse button on each number, NOT go straight through the combination like I am sure most of us are doing. It took me about 45 minutes to figure it out, but I FINALLY got it! Do this and the safe will open!

Played for about 2 1/2 or 3 hours. Exited. When I went to play the game again it had completely wiped out my profile and made me start fom the beginning. NOT happy!!!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Apr 7, 10 11:28 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!??????? 4 levels and the game is over! Unfortunately, I am one of the suckers that purchased this game. C'mon, Big Fish, ever hear of Quality Control!??? Selling games like this to your members is just ripping us off!!! I want my credit back!!!!

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 21, 10 5:57 PM
Awesome game!!! Well worth the money. VERY different. Great graphics and storyline! LOVED IT!!!!

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 6:41 PM
You guys are SO much help! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator