Posts created by General_hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 15 5:44 AM
I was still remaining hopeful.......now that patzy has answered the truth.....I wont hold out on false hope.....Thank you patzy....info is good....

cheers

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 10:26 PM
Yes, hopefully it isn't just an anomaly....that it truly is the NEW birth of constance........and the eggs will appear as the red X's used to.....

a grand day

indeed

hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 10:15 PM
Concurr thus far after update......crafted about 10 items since 500 pm pdt......and wallah......each time there were two rewards along with the craft.....just the regular 6........coins diamonds food wands crystal balls stamps.......but still each time not one X.....

think you have smthn here

gen.hobojoe OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 9:03 AM
A badge of honor......a medal well deserved......you rawk on and take no prisioners......

at your leave soldier!!! lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 7:54 AM
Down with that Rahia, concurr concurr.....those horror stories with the ios'rs are tragic to say the least....fyi the latest if you havn't heard is.....ready? and I quote.........."NO TIME IN THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE"......came as reply from BF to IOS thecnical thread regarding a players inquerry to this issue......so as I see it they may Never get fixed.......and have to delete and restart or just flail along in dispair......my wife is one of these fallen 61 level money invested not getting it back and very disheartned valued faithful players.....started 1.5 years ago......a prayer for them all for there are many.....

**D@NgeR** out

ps......talk about "Wait times"........yea

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 7:41 AM
hi Gadget.....filling in for you while you break......lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 7:38 AM
Absolutly......after just 8 days of this event I had all, yes all the achievements complete, with the pets to boot.....as blancofluttero said stop that fairy quest thief at once!!! Collect the flowers and do butterflies for extra......craft the wreaths all at once.....less redX's and extra stuff with that too.....also the friends you have it is true....they will GLADLY give the spring stuff away.......tons of it.....and smile

concurr with there is "clear sailing denying that SPRING THIEF...err fairy QUESTER

genhobojoe.......OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 6:55 PM
You're so right rahia, nyce cudos to you and hitn' 4 pluses...tomorrow wil rise and **D@NgeR** shall spin again.....the best is that thing I herd once......if you ain't in you can't win......lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 6:23 PM
Thank You napeon your one of those I can personally thank for the xmas items now.....from my new onset on getting those rawkn pets.....thank you.....any way I also congradulate your tournament status as of late an equal and a friend too.....double fist pumps and a curly twist to boot....lol see ya at the top tomorrow and rarly in your side mirror.......ya tday felt like a real cement sit and a baboon hiney......lololol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 4:16 PM
So it's not random?......going by the game in toto it stands as certain that random is aloof with this too.....good point.....just have to find the cycle then......superstitions run DEEP in these Castle walls......OK have a mission.....gonna superstition it up and use that Knowledge you espoused to my advantage......TX tons sbaker again.....this is fond news......and fondue with that I'll bid a fond adiue lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 4:00 PM
Awsome!!!! So many horrors today......Brando said the horror the horror.....while Sheen just stared on........gotta love it!! took one for the TEAM.....not sittin out EVER.

Your words will echo a recon to next one...Thank You BlancoFluttero/whitebutterfly
please tell your lovly I am honored to have been a part of his healing today

gen.hobojoe/ **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 3:51 PM
Bravo mamarose.....I suppose......a fond hello and with "goals" we grow...as for me I'd say with each day I try to find and not rewind......foward and ahead....rearview is a bust.......lovn now and in that I trust

smiles to all gen.hobojoe OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 3:43 PM
Deep breath......exhale slowly....repeat.....drink a nice glass of water too with lemon.............get those butterflies get em....they have 10$ more value than if the event wasn't on...also the diamonds with them are 5 fold of normal and sometimes they fall in doublets.....the flowers collected are worth 10 each.....collect collect collect.....breathe in exhale out repeat.....also when you do an HOS you get everytime coinage, ship items, and that rooms one of 3 or 4 items......the stamps and food are random...always have been.....the flowers for now are constant too with an HOS....so some rooms will drop 4 5 or 6 items @ a time....ie with this spring event....When it is done then the spring items go and the diamonds get rarer and 3 or 4 and rarly 5 will drop.....per room it is do the work over and over.....I get that....However, as you get more rooms open and be patient the hour will pass QUICKLY....even the coinage will grow and the diamonds too......don't spend a dime real money to this...just do the rounds....inventory will grow too....

gen.hobojoe feels your pain

**D@NgeR** says suck it up kid

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 3:16 PM
Have to admit when I tank....had respectible scores to start....125k avg. with a high of 132.480.....collected @ least 9 spin tokens each time.....got 15 twice.

Where it went F U B A R was the wheel today......Busted twice, minus spins rt. n left.........The wheel was not a friend......

So the final place I sit till tmorrow is 163 or so......second one in triple didigets of the dozen I've played......gotta have a tanker to get the next real poster

Embarrassed to say I feed the pot too......85 diamonds used......got 3 back

Always lovin the Game...in every way

**D@NgeR** OUT........rabbitz tday not lucky

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 6:48 AM
No, as far as I can tell.....that would be a nice feature and keep the pen clean of undesirables......Bagpuss... 'run a tight ship' and keep it all in 1 sock......that's my motto.......hope this intel dosen't jack us for the future....that BF would make the pets harder again....meaning less golden.... like most the originals...anyway....intel is intel and info is info and as long as the 'grapevine' grows so will the flow....

but to delete undesirables is a fine addition I'd vote for......

gen.hobojoe OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 6:35 AM
You folks have a point.....yet, going by the last holiday event...the tournaments went away with it......don't have a plex with the flowers and flowers and flowers withering away....and the butterflies a changn' too but if ya snipe away the tournament again I gonna say............."that's doo doo!"

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 8:58 PM
RAWKKKK on M.T...........I shall watch yer six......jonny rotten style....with a slayer to boot and twist of cake....
gen.hobojo OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 5:33 PM
Regardz to all of you gals and dudes.....especially those whom post......I am passionate 'bout the Castle too and really hate burnt toast.....I read and read in these walls and rarely dissagree.....at times I add to it and it is info there for free....what is a thorn at times is only a moment we breathe.....through them all the while....and afterwards,we tend to look back exhale, and cast a smile......to those that had and lost it all I am one of them you see.....getting it back and avowing of it,is all it is ment to be......so rawk the tournys spin the wheel craft and sell.....toss the dice HOS let Spring spring and diamonds avail.....laugh and laugh and laugh again from every Castle rock.....because it isn"t pleasent to think of a crusty smelly sock...

lol

cheers

see you at the top of the tourny board

lov ya'll

**GeN.h0boJ0e**.....OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 7:09 AM
Made a cursory account of the "spring stuff"...in total thus far excluding the diamonds collected....if I liquidated, it is just shy of 40k.....I guestimate a total of 200 diamonds accrued since the event opening.....hate playing the Devlz advicate or insiting strife....my appologies with sincerity.....

Gen.hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 15 11:08 PM
You're correct on the ios platform....my wife plays that....lvl 61 is the max for that one.....too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator