Posts created by maxjt21

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 29, 10 2:58 AM
waste of time,terrbile game..dont but it..

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 25, 10 11:36 PM
ktfern04 wrote:I agree, too. Took me 10 minutes to get a cell phone signal that showed an arrow to the left. I clicked to go to the left screen and got right back where I started. Grrr. I enjoy a game that makes me think a bit, but this one was way too much trouble. Deleted the demo. Does BFG ever read these posts? If so, hey, guys, frustration is no fun!!
i agree,with this quote,i was trying for 10 mins,and also had the same trouble..stupid game...

i have got the crow bar,where does that go?the handle.weight and now where do all go.cant find the skrew driver,,help.also need a walkthough,,

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jun 29, 10 12:14 AM
i really like game.its preety easy,like the grapies,but speaking would have been nice

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 17, 10 7:04 AM
cant find the money bag,,,help..

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 8, 10 10:36 PM
i really liked this game,,even my hubbie likes it,and that he can do it so easy,,loved the grahpies...

key
were do i find the last key for the safe?help...

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club™: Amelia Earhart™ on Apr 23, 10 8:22 PM
where is the axe to cut the tree and how do i get something to sweep up the leafs?

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 27, 10 3:08 AM
i also have trouble getting past the cell erand i have aready brought this game,cause it look good,wat is happening with this game,help us with us,or give us new game credit,

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 16, 10 5:42 AM
not a good game ,played in bout 3 hours.waste of money,so dont buy it.grapies were good,story line ok...

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 15, 10 4:22 AM
i hav brought this game,i like it but to short/as everyone has said..

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 13, 10 10:18 PM
i have finsh this game and i like it very much,had to go into the walkthoght a couple of times,but i got there.

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 13, 10 10:14 PM
i had trouble picking up the glass,and also slow in the i hour download,please get it fixed as it seems like a good game,

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 30, 09 1:41 AM
well.ilike the gane ,but to short ,and a waste of money.finshed it about 2 hours...can i get a game credit...

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Dec 17, 09 2:13 AM
ptlfoley wrote:I have reached the draw bridge and placed all items but the light bulb, I have returned several times but cannot retrieve the light bulb, any suggestions?

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Dec 16, 09 4:28 PM
i have the same trouble with the light bulb..i have tried to go back to the ? mark, and click on everything ,nothing happens,nothing moves either,mite hav to start to start again ,i hope not,,,,

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Dec 16, 09 4:24 PM
can someone help me please,cant get the light bulb.tried going into the garagemtried clicking on the ceiling,nothing works,i like this game even got parthner playing it,cant finish it other wise.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Dec 13, 09 9:21 PM
cant find the light bulb,i have gone back the gargagemand i still cant find the light bulb,tried the ceiling,dont work.have read the walkthough,and still anthing happens,so what is going on,,,,

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 09 7:11 PM
speedswifey wrote:where do i find the walk-through for this game?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 20, 09 11:20 PM
ChristmasEve wrote:cesse47, speaking for myself, when the head is put on the sculpture the screen freezes. The cursor won't move. The music continues to play but that's all. I did try something that another poster suggested after they had that problem, but it didn't work for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator