Posts created by sleeplessinAZ

In the bonus level I have gotten to the map, I added the 2 missing pieces and got the map pieces in order except for the bottom left corner that piece is sitting in the center of the map on top of the piece that belongs there. The bottom left corner was plain dark green even after I added the 2 missing pieces. I am playing on Windows 7 and haven't had any issues getting to this point. I have tried switching pieces and have tried to drag the piece down but 1 piece ends up on top of the center piece.

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Dec 27, 14 10:50 PM
Love the game. I like having the different types of HOG's it makes it more fun. On the dark one (I like to play casual setting) it would have been nice if the light had stayed on a little longer. I also found the freezing and ruin game a bit fast for casual relaxing play and the final game was to fast and busy, they are fun but it would be nice if they were slower in the easy mode.

This is the first time I have played a Cateia Game but I will be checking out the others.

I had that issue and I missed that in the upper left side of the screen there are questions to ask Ole and until you have asked them all you can't move forward.

This seems to be a new feature for Elephant games, you can ask the questions in any order you chose but you have too asked them all. I'm thinking it's a new way for you to feel you are involved, as this is the second time I have had this in a new Elephant game.

OK...I found my issue in a post on Access Error that was locked as a tech issues that should have been posted here. Problem being is I got the access error tiring to put the heart together using Charlie when in fact I should be going to the clock tower to find the other half of the heart but when I try to go to the clock tower it says I need a weapon before I enter. When I use the hint it directs me to the tower door. I can't find where I should be picking up a weapon and the strategy guide says nothing about a weapon only to pick up Ole which I have done.

Do I have a tech issue or did I miss a step I haven't found in the strategy guide?
I am playing in casual mode on Windows 7

My Bad...the Tech issue was the operator not the game!!! I reread the strategy guide for the umpteenth time and found out what I wasn't getting. Now on to the bonuses.

Personally I think there is some skimping on what's in the new game strategy guides that leads some of us to think we have a tech issue. They use to write in everything now they are leaving a lot of gaps that makes you have to think and work harder and unfortunately it's easy to blame it on a issue that isn't there.

I guess I am missing something I thought it fit into MCF a lot more than Shadow Lake which I liked but didn't see where it really fit in to the MCF series.

The things that disappoints me is how many back and forth trips...the map helps and it makes the game longer but you do one little thing and go to the map to figure out where your going next. When you do finally find something that is a clue that leads you, your lucky if you can remember where that location is and end up using the map because it is so far back and then you return back where it was found after placing or doing that task to move on. I would much rather have more game play then travel time to make it longer.

Personally I am not impressed with the harder super games. I play casual mode to relax and give my mind some stimulation. If I wanted something more challenging I would select a higher level of play and if those super games get harder with the higher levels I would be in trouble as I was only able to do the final one using the hint button after each set. All the rest gave me a headache taking the fun out of it. I would have liked more HOS's. I like them and do enjoy the different twist in them (as long as the items aren't so small you need super sight to see them).

Over all I did have fun and hope to find out where the foe shows up next.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 10:46 PM
I think this is either a really like or don't like game. I might have liked it better if I had played it first but then again I might not have been interested in the rest of the series, which I really enjoyed. I would suggest playing the demo and see if you like it before buying it.

Lesson Learned

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 14 4:21 PM
Possible Spoiler Alert for those who like to work through problems!!!

You need to move the pictures into the correct order to open the box. I believe it was a click and drag the piece to arrange them into the correct order.

Sometimes the answer is very simple and other time they really make you think and it's not always clear if you are looking for simple or hard solutions

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 14 10:24 PM
On this issue with the Amulet I was able to access it by restarting the game, deleting old profile and using the tutorial. I actually just deleted the profile and redid it with the same name but by using the tutorial it let me use the amulet. I have played 2 of the other Myths of the World with out this many issues and enjoyed them. ( The Chinese Healer and Of Friends and Fairies)

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 14 1:50 AM
I had a devil of a time getting this to go to the diary. I had all the pointers green and couldn't get it time after time even after coming here. I finally decided to try and move the pointers to make sure they had registered in the game, the first one I tried to move was locked but the second one I tried did move and I took it back to red and went back to green and it locked in place and made the entry to page 11 in the diary. I noticed that in the previous 2 Myths of the World that I played that some things where very sensitive to where you clicked on them but have had a few more issues in this one being even more sensitive.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator