Posts created by Tailteann

posted in The Emptiness on Aug 22, 16 7:17 PM
That was one of the creepiest game endings ever.

I loved this game!

posted in The Emptiness on Aug 19, 16 10:17 AM
Locojet, if you're still sending help, I'd appreciate the hints!

All the best!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 16 5:49 PM
Whatever the reason, seems like overkill to me.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 16 5:38 PM
Just finished this game tonight and was really surprised not to see the sequel available. I bought this one ages ago.

In the credits it said the sequel would be out in 2014! I thought the trilogy would out by now and I could play through to the end.

Good to know -it will be coming out- at least.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 1, 15 7:58 PM
didersham wrote:
Tailteann wrote:I'm happy to see this scary(ish) Adventure(lite) at BFG. I played 20 minutes and bought it. Wish there were more releases like it!

I'm buying True Fear based on it's mention here for the CE sale this weekend. Can anyone recommend another scary or horror game that has the dread Red Warning label?

MCF Escape from Ravenhearst. It is one of my favorites.

I surprised to see I never purchased that one. Thank you Didersham!

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 31, 15 6:51 AM
I'm happy to see this scary(ish) Adventure(lite) at BFG. I played 20 minutes and bought it. Wish there were more releases like it!

I'm buying True Fear based on it's mention here for the CE sale this weekend. Can anyone recommend another scary or horror game that has the dread Red Warning label?

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 22, 14 5:33 AM
Poof11 wrote:At first, I had thought that it was just me being totally engrossed in the game with the whole timer thing. I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me and that I am not the only one to get a gold medal at the end of the level but shows as silver on the map.

This too!! Also getting silver and it showing up as bronze.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 22, 14 5:22 AM
Ellie77 wrote:I think there may be a glitch regarding the timer, I had quite a lot of gold time left and it totally disappears and goes to silver when I reach a certain point in the game. This has happened in 3 levels for me so far and I cannot get a gold rating.

This is my issue too!

I've seen the gold bar jump into silver, while still half way in the gold bar. It was no where near the silver time yet. It's very frustrating because there is no chance of getting gold on these levels!

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 22, 14 5:13 AM
thiablue wrote:This game has serious bugs in the clock and several spots along the levels. If you cannot build a house beginning at Level 33, then Gold is impossible for the remainder of the game.

I've never played a game with so many bugs. More beta testing please before releasing future games.

I was still in gold time, a little less than half way to go in it, and I happened to glance up and the bar. It jumped right before my eyes into silver! I found it was happening on other levels too. I had been wondering why some seem impossible!

I hope they fix it because it's too frustrating to those of us who like the challenge but want to win gold even on the tough levels.

I'm reporting it in the tech thread.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 8:18 AM
Having great fun with this too. If you like viking saga and the other viking series, this is worth a trial.

True, the tutorial in the beginning stinks and you have play it through and work it out. Important info bubbles with directions pop on and then poof are gone before they can be read.

I didn't realize you could upgrade the workers huts as well as the mill, etc., and was wondering why I was never hitting even silver time and was using up all my building spots for workers, lol.

Someone recommended the hour trial as tutorial and then start as another player once you get it. That's perfect advice for this one. If you play these kinds of games it will be no problem. If you're new to these kind of games, this one is not a good start. Go with Viking Saga, the easier of the two viking series.

I experienced the mill glitch like dueler ( it asked me to build a mill to finish the level but I had already built it), it's somewhere on the early levels. What I did was demolish the mill then put up another and that worked.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 16, 14 2:35 PM
Found this too: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/290316.page

Hopefully I can 3 stars now!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 16, 14 1:33 PM
I'm having trouble with the same level. Blue StarFish on utube has a tutorial, google it. I don't think we can post links here.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 30, 14 8:32 AM
So happy to see this release!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 30, 14 8:30 AM
Woo-Hoo! One of my favorite series. Bought it and downloading now without trial. No time to play until tonight though.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 26, 14 8:58 PM
Love Adventure games, Love Nancy Drew so it's a perfect Sale Monday at BFG for me! I bought it + Black Rainbow...the only other Adventure game offered since I don't know how long.

We get soooo many HOG's, and most are all bright and shiny, all week, every week. HOG fans should be happy you're favorite games are so popular and frequently released.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 9:05 AM
After reading FORTUNATUS' review, I'm definitely trialing this first, but honestly, they had me at "Warning: True Fear: Forsaken Souls is an intense psychological thriller intended for mature audiences."

posted in Rebuild the European Union on Jan 6, 14 7:00 AM
I just bought Fall of the New Age (waited for Monday) and got a double punch.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 3, 14 8:18 AM
Okay now I'm intrigued! Going to download it now.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 28, 13 8:36 AM
Ah well never mind, I guess I'm not missing anything anyway!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 27, 13 4:50 AM
Since this is a DD today, I was wondering if this MCF is stand alone or somehow related to the others?

I really love the series as a whole but this one looks like a stinker! I love the series, so will I be missing something if I avoid it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator