Posts created by sassysan

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 27, 11 8:24 AM
well, I gave the d/l a day of rest and ran the d/l today and it went through without a problem....now hopefully I will try and play the game without problems......wonder what happened to cause all these problems. but love BF games

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 6:21 AM
Love the series. problems with d/l also but I got to 69%. hope there is help soon. love BF

posted in 4 Elements II on Oct 15, 11 7:15 AM
I cannot get the flow through both pipes in the middle of the map. I click on
everything the flow starts going and stops and I cannot continue to the other side. what am I doing wrong here? love this game

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 30, 11 5:50 AM
I love the forums with comments on games but there have been a lot of comments re games from "Hdo" . How do you check to see the maker of the game...I checked out the last few from Hdo and cannot see a notation that indicates they are creators of the game......I want to thank all the fishes in the pond for reviews. Since there have not been many good selections of games lately I always check the forums before even trying a game and this has saved me lots of money

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 11, 10 9:53 AM
I've asked for help about a week ago and have heard nothing.. This is very unusual because I have always had a response asap and BF CS has been
great and resolved any problems I have had so I don't know what is going on now...and it happens with several games I've purchased. Good Luck

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 11:26 AM
I am having the same problem with the balls also...Have rebooted computer 3 times and game still locks up...i haven't yet uninstalled the game.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 11, 08 8:39 AM
I have been stuck trying to aline the gears in the gear room.
the journal mentions a tree at the bottom and squeezing thru a crack?
help?
how long do I have to go yet in the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator