Posts created by jhstraus

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 16 7:25 PM
I have searched everywhere for the matches to light the Fuse on the Dynamite.

I even went back through the strategy guide. an Went to where they said they were.
Can not Get any Matches? Hopefully this post is not to old for someone to answer what to do. I am gonna try to remove game an reinstall.
Thanks For any help.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Sep 3, 16 3:55 PM
I am sorry, I forgot to mention that after a vew clicks of spraying that the Buzzing stopped

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Sep 3, 16 3:52 PM
I need help with the bees, I have been spraying for about 20 min an the bees wont die. How long did it take every one to kill them. Do I have to Follow the Bees or, Just spray the Flowers? I really some one can answer this for me.

Never mind I figured it out, I was missing a Step
Thanks anyway

posted in Wanderland on May 12, 15 10:30 PM
2nd to the last key will not move the inner circle like the others move. I still see the key hole as it turns. an Suggestions

According to the mystery Tracker Wikipedia this is the order of release.
I copied this list for those like me who like to play in order (As I like to play)

1.1 Mystery Trackers: The Void
1.2 Mystery Trackers: Raincliff
1.3 Mystery Trackers: Black Isle
1.4 Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces
1.5 Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow
1.6 Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms
1.7 Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret
1.8 Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror

I know this forum has not been comment on in a long while, I noticed a Post about someone asking about the game order of the mystery tracker Series. Here is the Series according to release dates, as Copied from Wikipedia

1 Game Series
1.1 Mystery Trackers: The Void
1.2 Mystery Trackers: Raincliff
1.3 Mystery Trackers: Black Isle
1.4 Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces
1.5 Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow
1.6 Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms
1.7 Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret
1.8 Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator