Posts created by Needletime2

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on May 14, 17 8:35 PM
Please help

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 16 9:19 PM
Enjoying this game but stuck on 31.........have the right side done, cant figure out how to start left side..........help please

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Jul 20, 15 4:05 PM
Super game.........stunningly beautiful artwork.........just difficult enough to keep me interested........just discovered this series and now will have to try them all........and the credits are a hoot!

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Jul 20, 15 4:02 PM
Super game........the most magnificent creations and scenes ever.......just difficult enough ...........and the credits are a hoot!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Sep 6, 13 9:47 PM
This game is driving me nuts!!!
HELP!!!
Why is it that when I find stuff with Larry and the Mermaid the number of items left to find does not go down??? Dont they count???
Cannot find the dollar sign in the Clowns Trailer or the bat in the Mermaid Dunk.
Cannot tell you how many times I have started this game over.................
Help please???
Thank you

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 3:50 PM
Have been waiting for this game and now stuck with no walkthrough!!
Really dont want to buy it from developer but why dont we have a walkthrough like we always do..........????

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Jan 4, 12 10:28 PM
Thank you, thank you.......Idaho and Sande...........would not have been able to do it without you!!

posted in Them: The Summoning on Sep 26, 11 3:37 PM
Tried to play the trial!
Screen jumping all over the place and would not even open, thank goodness Escape worked or would have had to shut down entire computer.
Now that I have read other comments, doesn"t seem like it would have been worth it.
Question for Big Fish: I have been a member for over 2 years, have about 75 games, mostly ****'s...........have never, ever had a technical problem with a game until Journalists Journey and now this one.
Are you guys not testing as you should? If so many people have the same issues with these games it seems they could have easily been spotted by testing and fixing or if the quality is poor don't sell the game!!
And NO, it's not my computer so let's not even go there.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Aug 15, 11 10:04 PM
Wonderful game!!!!!! (Not creepy.........horrayyy!)
Have been looking for FROGS (think that's what you call them, when you have to find pieces of objects) and one of you nice fishies suggested this(thank y ou again).............although it was more HOG than FROG, I loved it all.
Lots of going back and forth but the construction of each place and how unique they all were made it really fun, very different from just going back and forth from room to room.
Never had to use the walkthrough after I realized you just keep going back to find more HOG scenes in different places. Almost every scene has elements that do something if you click on them, rabbit, plants, which makes it even more interesting and fun.
Also think it was a long game but then I only play for an hour or so each night and I took my time because I was really enjoying it.
Great developer.............will be looking for more.
Thank you BF!!

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 11 10:49 PM
Love this game, loved it, loved it.............as good as the first, maybe better.
I dont usually buy CE's, not interested in wall paper, etc. but knowing how I enjoyed the first, did by this one.
Loved: Good story, (although expected to go back to England with him), explaination for how to do puzzles, can skip puzzles, some ****'s really easy, some really difficult, great interraction with inventory pieces, love shooting guys for hints, not too much back and forth, very much like "conclusions" cause they explain what is happening.
Funny comment on boards about getting insurance policy for all these grandfathers!
Finished except did not find enough clovers (too busy enjoying) so I have to go back and play it again to get to the Bonus. Not a bad thing!
Time for the next one..........soon I hope.

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 11 10:48 PM
Love this game, loved it, loved it.............as good as the first, maybe better.
I dont usually buy CE's, not interested in wall paper, etc. but knowing how I enjoyed the first, did by this one.
Loved: Good story, (although expected to go back to England with him), explaination for how to do puzzles, can skip puzzles, some ****'s really easy, some really difficult, great interraction with inventory pieces, love shooting guys for hints, not too much back and forth, very much like "conclusions" cause they explain what is happening.
Funny comment on boards about getting insurance policy for all these grandfathers!
Finished except did not find enough clovers (too busy enjoying) so I have to go back and play it again to get to the Bonus. Not a bad thing!
Time for the next one..........soon I hope.

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on May 31, 11 4:11 PM
Looked like a really cute game. Went out of it............went back later, it did not save.
Then it shut down on it's own, went in again and again it did not save...........pity.
This is supposed to be fun!!!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on May 19, 11 9:01 PM
Loved, loved, loved this game!!
Interesting story.........."real", comments..............no penalty for clicking.............every **** scene was different and some were really beautiful, no obscure objects, just cleverly hidden..........graphics were great, fire scene was terrifically done................loved Mr Frog, the ape and his book and the Big Fish, really clever and funny..............most of all, loved that if I needed it, Mr Frog told me where to go, no back and forth and back again hunting..........although I like a challenge, this is supposed to be fun and this one was fun, for sure!
More like this please, please!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on May 19, 11 9:01 PM
Loved, loved, loved this game!!
Interesting story.........."real", comments..............no penalty for clicking.............every **** scene was different and some were really beautiful, no obscure objects, just cleverly hidden..........graphics were great, fire scene was terrifically done................loved Mr Frog, the ape and his book and the Big Fish, really clever and funny..............most of all, loved that if I needed it, Mr Frog told me where to go, no back and forth and back again hunting..........although I like a challenge, this is supposed to be fun and this one was fun, for sure!
More like this please, please!

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 16, 11 9:56 PM
Same problem.............played the game for 40 minutes, closed it, went back later and it did not save and started over from the beginning.
The instructions to help this issue in the thread, "also cannot save my game" are ridiculous, complicated and waaay too much trouble. This is supposed to be fun!!
I also have a ton of games from BF and have never had this issue. If so many people are having the problem it is the game and not the users. Why release a game if it does not work properly?
Seemed like a good game but why would I buy it if it does not work??
Disappointed in BF.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 15, 11 9:16 PM
cll1950 wrote:
PurrrThang wrote:Wow there are just too many good games it seems. Is there a BFG anonymous? I think I'm going to need it if I don't already.

I was gonna' start a chapter in my area but I just had too many games to catch up on.

Now that's funny!!
Count me in, I'm starting to get nervous if I dont have a new game.
Just finished this one...............lovely game.
Sick to death (Ha!) of creepy children, blood, bodies and creepier sounds.
Love **** with "pieces of things" to find (forget what you call them), and this was better than most. Cute story, very much liked the gimmick that had little feet by your object to find and you just clicked and it took you where you needed to go...............much better than running back and forth cause I dont know where the heck to go next! Artwork and characters were very well done and puzzles were a bit different (except, of course, for the ever popular pipes) and there was always the skip button.
Hope there is a sequal soon.............he does deserve to get his own girl!
Happy playing!

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 9, 11 4:16 PM
Same issue............after sort of into, got screen with 3 boxes marked "Empty", put my name in the first one and was frozen, took my name out and was still frozen.............going to delete.
Have downloaded tons of games from BFG and this is only the second time I have had a problem......................hope it's the last!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on May 5, 11 10:58 PM
Yes, yes and yes!
Frogs are my favorite and this was super! Characters are a bit "stiff" but the whole series seems to be like that...........did not detract from the play.
Just finished it, took me forever but will miss it.
Had to use the walkthrough a couple of times but what the heck!
Loads of fragments and some hard to find but that makes it more interesting. Mini puzzles were unusual and some drove me nuts but that's what it's about.
Have played all three in the series.............time for another Alawar!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on May 1, 11 10:56 PM
Lizzie, don't know how you do it.
I was tearing my hair out from the stupid totems.
Printed out your instructions, could not do it because I had already moved stuff. Started game over again (AuG!!). When I finally got to the totems again nothing would move!! Tried going to different scene then back, still could not move. Tried closing entire game and then going back in...............Finally!!! Success.
If not for your instructions would have deleted game entirely.
Thank you, thank you...............you should work for BFG!

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on Apr 28, 11 4:09 PM
Dowloads fine, wont open...........it says I have another game running and have to close it.........Do not have another game running. Tried it twice, done with it.
I have downloaded a zillion games from BF and never had a problem, ever.
Since I read that the game was so short am not going to bother but thought someone should know.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator