Posts created by nehelenia

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 21, 11 5:41 AM
To be fair, the doctor did technically kill both the man on the floor (poison injection) and the journalist (cyanide in the tea he made). And the police put him in handcuffs because they were called to the scene of two murders, and when they arrived there he was with a gun.

bfgfan25 wrote:Just a warning to my fellow arachaphobes that there's a scene with several large spiders.

Thank you for the warning! People like me really appreciate it.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 11 9:41 PM
I wanted to like this game, I really did. I loved Mystery Trackers: The Void, but this one just left me annoyed.

-no unfolding of the story as you go along. Some students disappeared, and then...? No more info given until you are almost at the end of the game.

-every single puzzle had a piece missing! Not once did I come across a mini-game that didn't require me to track down some piece of it first.

-why do I need a chainsaw to cross a single log on the ground? why do I specifically need a military flail to knock off a helmet? why do I need to poison the flowers before moving the people who are unconscious?

I do not recommend it at all.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 16, 10 1:50 PM
I'm on a Mac, and I can't even talk to the woman on the island to explain the hunt! I can click on Eden, and she tells me to talk to the woman, but clicking anywhere else on the screen does absolutely nothing.

posted in Gotcha: Celebrity Secrets on Dec 15, 09 7:09 PM
I was considering buying Where's Waldo for my iPod Touch yesterday, but this game is more fun. Simplistic, yes - but sometimes that's just what I need to unwind.

posted in Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold on Sep 20, 09 10:48 PM
I don't know, but they do give you bonus points at the end of each round.

posted in World of Goo on Jun 21, 09 12:37 PM
Considering that the developers of this game made Mac and Linux versions at the same time as the Windows version, I don't understand why this couldn't have been a simultaneous release for both the Mac and Windows sections.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator