Posts created by stargirld

I'm having the same issue. I have the iPad version. It says I can now acces the extra content after finishing the game. There is no button for extras tho. How to I get there?

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 12 4:41 PM
I was just searching for the same thing. I was going thru some old files on my mac when I saw an azada.txt I was keeping the code words in. Now I'm going to be pouty that I can't use them:

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Nov 23, 11 3:57 AM
Same here. I'm playing on the iPad. Maybe a glitch?

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jun 7, 11 3:00 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! I just found it in the app store. Looks right up my alley!

MiamMiam wrote:If you liked Tiny Bang you might try Machinarium. I don't think BF has it, and it is a little darker, in color not scary or gory. It is one of my favorite Adventure games (no HOs).

Why am I getting a message saying widescreen is not supported by my display? I have a new 27" iMac, the latest OS and drivers, and I've had other BF games run widescreen with no issues.

Why am I getting a message saying widescreen is not supported by my display? I have a new 27" iMac, the latest OS and drivers, and I've had other BF games run widescreen with no issues.

posted in Column of the Maya on Apr 19, 11 11:43 AM
I stuck it out and played to the end. Possibly the worst game I've purchased from BFG, and the ending? Give me a break! I won't include spoilers, but it's just plain dumb.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Dec 27, 09 2:46 AM
So, no response from BFG? Awesome! How helpful!

I don't know if this happens in the Windows version too, but in the Mac version, some of the dialog boxes get interrupted by the "Area Complete" message. I've missed some crucial parts of the story line because of this. The gameplay still works, but games of this type are far more enjoyable when there's a compelling story to go along with them.

Also, the sound doesn't always seem to work. Sometimes the background audio is missing. There are no voices, although the fact that voice actors are listed in the credits makes me think there would be.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 7, 09 4:15 AM
I complained to Customer Service and they credited me back the $6.99. (Not a refund, just a credit...but that's fine with me.) So some of you may want to give that a try.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 5, 09 4:22 AM
bfgErie wrote:I am sorry to hear that people are having trouble saving their game with this new build of Steve the Sheriff, we will have someone look into this as soon as possible. Hopefully, this will be correct very soon.

Great! Do you think you could convince them to actually test it this time?

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 4, 09 4:02 AM
This "patched" version now doesn't save the game at all. Way to go BFG! As I said in the message I sent to Customer Service, please fix the game (properly this time) or refund my purchase price ASAP.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 3, 09 4:45 PM
Okay, I reinstalled the new release of the game. I started over from the beginning. I got a little ways into the game, then exited. Now when I go back it has me start over from the beginning! This is just as bad as starting at the end. So the "patch" isn't very helpful in my case. Anyone else have this issue?

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 2, 09 1:52 PM
It's hiding behind some coral or whatever it is in the bottom right corner. Just click on that general area. You should be able to see a bit of greenish blue showing through.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 2, 09 1:50 PM
Hopefully this issue is resolved soon, or refunds are issued. I haven't had much luck getting helpful responses from Big Fish Customer Support in the past. Games start out buggy and stay buggy.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Jul 10, 09 6:29 PM
I just listened to Mozart's Adagio, and it's not the same song as in the game. Thanks for the suggestion though! So, if anyone else has any ideas the jury is still out on this one.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on May 18, 09 2:13 PM
kimbwpc wrote:I have finished this game 3 times and it never gets old!

I love that it was harder the 2nd time. Does it get any harder the 3rd time around, or is it the same as the 2nd?

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on May 18, 09 2:04 PM
I came to the forums looking for the exact same answer! I hope someone knows...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator