Posts created by vl050979

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 18 10:02 AM
My only issue so far is the challenge of filling the vials. They are completely impossible to fill in one stars time and some of them cannot be filled in three stars time. They fill entirely TOO SLOW. It's not realistic.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 18 10:44 AM
I'm using Windows 7. The game IS running as the Administrator. I still can't get the game installing to finish. It's stuck at 99%.

I love this Series! I'm a little confused on the Daily Challenge though. One of the trophies is to win the daily challenge 15 consecutive days. I could finish this game in 1 night, then I would have to check back every day for a new Daily Challenge till 15 days are up?

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 17 6:02 PM
In the Animal Shelter levels when you go to wash a pet. The first time you play the minigame it teaches you how to play the minigame and then the further games allow you to play on your own. Well that specific minigame always teaches you every time you have an animal to wash it never lets you do it alone so you can not get the trophy for finishing all the minigames at the highest level.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 17 9:59 AM
I'm on Level 15 in the Bonus Levels and every time I get to the point where I send the lift, it gets to the top of the cliff then the game completely freezes while a ringing sound is going off incessantly. I can not finish the game because I can not get passed this level! I've tried multiple times and the same thing happened despite restarting the game.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 17 8:51 PM
On Level 44 when Maggie requests you to turn on the movie set light, within seconds of lighting it the game keeps freezing which means I can not get any further.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 17 10:39 AM
1) When playing the challenges if at any point I click on Try Again and restart the level the challenge I'm suppose to accomplish disappears. I have to Exit to Map and then re-enter that level for it to play correctly.

2) While playing any level at anytime Maggie will stop responding to where I am clicking. Although the game is still moving in the background Maggie is frozen in place.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 16 8:35 AM
The mini games in this game are DAMN near impossible to complete in the time given! They are extremely annoying making this game almost impossible to fully complete with 3 stars on every level!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 16 8:58 AM
I just have to express how much the x-ray part of the game was a terrible idea. When you slide the x-rays over to their position you might hear a click and see a flash of light but that doesn't necessarily mean the x-ray locked where it was suppose to go. Once you hear that click the x-ray should permanently lock! You think for a second you have it until you realize the timer is still going! Thus making the episode where you need 12 hearts doing the x-ray game really annoying!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 13 10:50 PM
I purchased the CE of the game today and I am having a problem viewing the strategy guide, starting with chapter three all I get is "This page is available in the full version" but that's what I thought I had?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator