Posts created by karatopa

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 27, 18 12:00 PM
Best game I ever played and I met so many wonderful people as I built my manor
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 18, 18 4:54 AM
and a deafening silence from the mods
does not look good too bad it was always my favourite game even if i haven' played since i pad got locked out good luck all

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 17 5:47 PM
Wishing you and yours a Happy and blessed Christmas
and a wonderful peaceful 2018

Kara

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 17 3:57 AM
im sorry that must be truly frustrating for you if you havent done it already try closing down all other apps and turning your i pad off compleately otherwise tell cs of your problem good luck

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 17 9:57 AM
Yea for your power being back buddy I’m sorry I missed so much had a family health emergency but all seems well now I knew I’d always find a drink ot two lying around and yum I love brownies so I’m just going to sit here and relax eat drink and relax cheers all
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 27, 17 10:31 AM
The supplies are coming thick and fast I see, now at least we can keep warm and eat our hearts out, and at least here I can have a drink without worrying about antibiotics, I like that
Kara
I’ve strung fairy lights up to make it pretty too

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 9:40 AM
I love picnics and seeing as how I think it might a little chilly out I brought lots of blankets and cushions as well as meat and potato pies
See you soon Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 3, 17 6:27 PM
Hi shortreddog
If you look at the post below you will see that lots of people are affected by this I am too dark manor is not being updated any more and there is nothing we can do except wait to,see if big fish can come up with a solution sorry

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 3, 17 1:33 PM
Me too

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 2, 17 1:10 AM
Just to say I have joined the ranks of the lost I cannot access my game either
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 29, 17 11:57 PM
Hi all
After the latest iOS update Abbie can no longer access her game she just gets a message saying the developer needs to update to make it compatible
like that's going to happen
She wanted me to let you know she hasn't left you
Kara

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 2:21 AM
just waiting patiently
because despite what i read about the devs quickly fixing this i still don' t have a dragon
just a cannon
is anybody else still dragonless

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 2:12 AM

Consider the last update for a second ----
-Two more levels to go up. The devs obviously considered this to be important, and took note of it
- A problem (an actual problem) was apparent with the dragon disappearing for some, and was fixed immediately. It was considered important by the devs, and they took note of it.
- Adding information in terms of drop percentages of the pets was added because the devs considered it useful and important, and they took note of it.
-
my dragon has not come home are you sure this was fixed

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 3:03 PM
thank you all for your help i am on level 78 / 2,470 so looks like a glitch i'll contact support team

run as Administrator isn't that when a company runs into trouble lol i think ill leave that one alone thank you bfgBeruna computer novice here

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 11:14 AM
my dragon has done a runner all i have is a canon any body else have this problem? or am i alone

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 17 11:17 AM
my prayers for Texas at this awful time glad to hear it's on it's way hope it doesn't cause more trouble as it leaves Texas and heads on out god bless you all

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 2:58 AM
i hate that smirking child a prize for picking the wrong hand ill give that my vote

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 17 2:55 AM
i see you are on i pad sad owl have you tried putting this in the
midnight castle game help for ipad pc and android group you may find some of your friends hang out there too good luck

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 17 1:15 AM
I didn't have any but I found some at the market Roses and I planted some for next time

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 2, 17 12:21 PM
Food and drink that's me sorted I'm going to help myself then take a leaf out of Roses book and pull up a sun longer cheers everybody this is the life
Kara

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator